Rams Season Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams Season Tickets

I just paid off my season tickets for this season! Lets go Rams 2008!!!

:l:l:l

Re: Rams Season Tickets

nice! glad to see some people will still be making it out to the games despite last years setback
    Built RAM tough

Comment

Man lucky. If I lived in MO I'd go all the time. However, I'm going to my girlfriend's place (yes, she does live in MO) and we're gonna go to an STL game. My first STL Home game. I'm so freaking stoked!

I'm going to the AZ STL game.

Comment

Yeah, if I didn't live 5 hours away and have (looks in wallet) three dollars, I'd get season tickets too!
        I believe!:ram:

Comment

I got my season tickets too. Way to go Tony Banks. Where do you sit?

Comment

How much are they?

Comment

you got your season tickets OR you mean you paid for them? i dont think season tickets get here until July.
              :clanram: DIE HARD RAMS' FAN! :helmet:

Comment

im selling mine at section 112, row OO, #11-12 at face value. 2,005 dollars. 2 seats. i already have 1 seat at another section. if you're interested in getting them at face value, let me know. i live here in st. louis. thanks.
                :clanram: DIE HARD RAMS' FAN! :helmet:

Comment

Originally posted by NFLTopGun View Post
                  you got your season tickets OR you mean you paid for them? i dont think season tickets get here until July.
                  Paid for them.

Comment

Originally posted by TekeRam View Post
                    Yeah, if I didn't live 5 hours away and have (looks in wallet) three dollars, I'd get season tickets too!
                    You have THREE DOLLARS?!?!?

Wow..... the things I could do, the places i could see if only I had three dollars....
                    RnD

GO RAMS!!

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                      I got my season tickets too. Way to go Tony Banks. Where do you sit?
                      Sec. 435 Row UU Seat 9. Maybe we'll run into eachother.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• THOLTFAN81
                        Rams Season Tickets
                        by THOLTFAN81
                        I was bored today just browsing the internet and was just looking up Rams season tickets (I live in NJ). I saw that they were relatively cheap for the cost of tickets around here. Cost you an arm and a leg just for a soda and a hot dog at a giants/jets game like 14$ for the two. If i lived in the St Louis area i would definitely be an owner of season tickets regardless. Was just wondering how many of you on here are season ticket holders? I think next season I am going to be making a trip to a game.
                        -02-12-2010, 07:23 PM
                      • RamsFanSam
                        Best place to get game tickets?
                        by RamsFanSam
                        Even after almost eating the steering wheel this past weekend, and Tawn being a little too close to kissing the windshield, we have decided to take in one more game this season. It looks like we are leaning towards the Dec. 20th game when the Texans come to St. Louis.

I'd be looking to get 5-7 tickets in the lower concourse (if possible). While I'm sure "Crazy Al" or "Deuce" (two downtown citizens I met Saturday night) could get me a good deal, I'm inclined to not trust them.

Suggestions?
                        -09-28-2009, 03:35 PM
                      • BigGame
                        I got tickets...
                        by BigGame
                        I got tickets this morning to the Bills-Rams contest on November 21st.

Anyone else planning on attending this game? If so, mabey we could do a little tailgating, as I'm sure the Rams fans will need to stick together in a usually hostile Ralph Wilson Stadium.

Unfortunatly, it looks like the Bills did well with season ticket sales, as even though I got my tickets officially 3 minutes after they went on sale, there was nothing available in the lower bowl.
                        -07-17-2004, 05:41 PM
                      • NFLTopGun
                        Rams-Ravens tickets
                        by NFLTopGun
                        Hey Rams' fans. I have Rams-Ravens preseason tickets available for over 50% off the face value. Here's what I have:

Section 137, 12th row, 3 tickets. Face value is $99 each. Selling for $45 each.
                        Section 125, 4th row, 3 tickets. Aisle seat. Face value is $77 each. Selling for $35 each.

I live in West County of STL, so I can meet. Or I can mail the tickets if you're out of state. I believe Rams has a website where I can transfer tickets to you if you prefer to do it that way. Let me know if interested.

You can contact me here or email me at [email protected].

GO RAMS!
                        -08-15-2013, 05:48 AM
                      • NFLTopGun
                        Rams' season tickets
                        by NFLTopGun
                        Hello, my name is Jack. I have season tickets at section 120, row GG and I need to sell them because my wife's expecting a baby this summer. She EXPECTS me to be home most of the times, so I told her that I'll give up the season tickets and watch the games at home. If you are interested in them, let me know. I paid around 1,600 dollars for them and just want my money back. Thanks.
                        -05-31-2007, 09:45 AM
                      Working...
                      X