When will Pace report?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will Pace report?

Its that time of year again, boys and girls. So when will Pace's annual "holdout" end?
    He'll sign the tender before preseason game 3.
    0.00%
    He'll sign a long term deal before preseason game 3.
    0.00%
    He'll sign the tender between preseason games 3 and 4.
    60.00%
    He'll sign a long term deal between preseason games 3 and 4.
    6.67%
    He'll sign the tender between preseason and opening day.
    33.33%
    He'll sign a long term deal between preseason and opening day.
    0.00%
    He'll hold out into the season.
    0.00%

Re: When will Pace report?

you need to have another catagory.

--Who cares at this point. He is an ass!

Comment

Poston's an ass too.

Pace won't miss the regular season though.

Comment

Pace will sign just before the start of the season and then take 2 to 3 games to get in shape... the normal!!!!

steve :ramlogo:
        "The breakfast Club":helmet:

Comment

Yeeah, after he has cost a running back or a quarterback

Originally posted by majorram
          Pace will sign just before the start of the season and then take 2 to 3 games to get in shape... the normal!!!!

Comment

I don't remember him being the cause of any problems last year. My memory thinks the rush came from up the middle, but that's just me.

Comment

EVERY FRIGGIN' YEAR

Welcome to the Orlando Pace Holdout Show. Don't worry, our star will show up when the team is busy digging out of a hole and gripping on the choke hold. What is up with this dude and his team of handlers who are supposed to be advising him or whatever????? Why can't he get it right by now?

With Kyle Turley out..... Does he friggin' care? Ya either wi' me or agin' me. The Rams are approaching their expiration date from the 1999 birth.

I've got to go to work today (San Francisco, California area) and buy dessert & drinks for lunch because of the humiliating performance last night.

I'm still a fan, thick or thin. I'm a St. Louis Fan, so I even suffered back in the day with the NFL Cardinals. I just want to know who I can count on to be on my team.

OK, that's enough.... :disappoin

Comment

I still dont frikking care. He is a me person and is causing havoc amoung our troops. He is dead weight at this point and he WILL cost us a player before this is all over. He needs to go if he doesn't want to play for us.

Comment

Anytime a veteran CAN avoid camp they WILL avoid camp. He can eat doughnuts for another couple weeks and then jump in for week one.
                  "You people point your 'f'in' finger and say theres the bad guy....what that make you....good?" Tony Montana

Comment

Pace got what he wanted. He avoided camp. Now it's just a matter of will he appear for one of the final preseason games or will he wait those out as well. I'm tempted to believe he'll sign the tender before the last preseason game, because I think that'd be around the same time as when he signed last season.

Comment

The disarray on the line is fuel for Pace and his team of extortionists to turn the screws even more. Once he signs, he'll perform as always, but at what cost to the team?? Like last year, the offensive line probably all won't be on the same page to start the season. I just hope it doesn't cost us our starting quarterback because after that, it's frailty, then inexperience.

Comment

Originally posted by LDJOHN55
                        Does he friggin' care?
                        I'd like to play devil's advocate and say that Pace is looking out for himself, like all good players and agents should. I'd like to think that Pace is doing his best to secure his future, because if he doesn't look out for his future, who will? But the bottom line is the deal the Rams put on the table is more than fair. The Postons say that Pace was just as important to this team as Kurt Warner and Marshall Faulk were at their prime, yet when the Rams offer Pace a contract that's very similar to Faulk's, they baulk at the offer. There comes a time when you're looking out for your financial future, and you're just trying to milk as much money out of a team when you can. Frankly, I think Pace cares about this team, but they're #2 on the list behind the big ol' #1, which is Pace himself.

Comment

You know what, he better sign pretty soon or he will have no frigging QB's to protect!!!!

"The breakfast Club":helmet:

Comment

Working...
                          X