Comment

Re: WOOT -- Rams chiefs game live in Scotland

It would be if the tv station did not crash .............mutter

Comment

woohoo, got it

Comment

Dez, what channel was that on, I was sick that I missed a live Rams game!!!!

steve :ramlogo:
          "The breakfast Club":helmet:

Comment

errrrrrr, the more that I've read I don't think that I missed that much LOL!!!

steve :ramlogo:
            "The breakfast Club":helmet:

Comment

its on SKY channel NASN

www.nasn.com

and we get the skins game as well WOOHOO

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• laram0
                Scott Pioli hired by KC Chiefs
                by laram0
                Adam Schefter (NFL.COM)
                2/13/09

Scott Pioli has been hired by the Chiefs. Also the Denver Broncos have signed Mike Nolan to a 2 year contract to fill the DC position.
                -01-13-2009, 02:58 PM
              • Phobia
                Chiefs game
                by Phobia
                Howdy, I'm a Chiefs fan and I run the Chiefs site at scout.com called Warpaint Illustrated. I'm not trying to make this thread spam, just let you know we have an active Chiefs forum if you're looking for discussion with Chiefs fans. Unfortunately the Rams site at scout blows so I'm looking for some insight into the game Sunday here.

You guys have a great site. I was a big Rams fan last Sunday. Obviously you guys think you can win at home, but how confident are you really?

Also, I've heard that you guys can't/don't tailgate for Rams games. I can't imagine that. I feel that tailgating is half the gameday experience at Arrowhead.
                -10-31-2006, 08:43 AM
              • RamsFanSam
                Calling All Southwest Missouri Rams Fans
                by RamsFanSam
                If you live in or around Springfield, and watch the Rams on KSFX (Fox 27), I need your help. As you know, every year, KSFX pre-empts at least one Rams game to put on the Chiefs. They do not record it for later broadcast, they do not give us a choice....they just assume people around here want to watch the Chiefs. I, for one, have had enough. I intend to do something about it NOW, before they lock themselves into a deal to rip off us fans of one of our precious games....
                KOLR (channel 10) is the AFC broadcaster, and KSFX shows the NFC games. I really don't care what thier reason is for doing the switch, I just want my Rams.
                I have it on good authority that Dan Lucy, the sportscaster for both KSFX and KOLR is a Rams Fan...(he lives across the street from some friends of ours). I want some ideas from all of you guys...maybe even official support from the Clan! HUBison....you know what I mean...you've witnessed it. Can we get something going? :helmet:
                -03-18-2005, 05:01 PM
              • Bruce=GOAT
                Watching the Rams vs. Chiefs game
                by Bruce=GOAT
                It looks like NFL network will be showing the battle for the Governers Cup on Friday 8/31 at 11:00 am central time. I guess Sopcast is the only live option for us out of towners. Any other ideas would be nice.
                -08-29-2007, 06:29 PM
              • dgr828
                Governors cup
                by dgr828
                THE GOVERNOR'S CUP (MISSOURI)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Missouri Governor's Cup is the trophy awarded to the winner between the NFL's Kansas City Chiefs and St. Louis Rams' annual meetings in the preseason and occasional contests in the regular season.

The contest has been a staple of Missourian's football teams from 1968 to 1987 (between the Chiefs and St. Louis' first football team, the Cardinals) and 1996 to the present (feature the Chiefs and newly-relocated Rams). The local press occasionally refer to the game as The Battle of Missouri, The Show-Me State showdown (a play on Missouri's state nickname), or the I-70 Series. The Chiefs and Rams meet every year in the pre-season but have only met four times in the regular season.

HISTORY

1968-1988

The contest began in 1968 when St. Louis had the football Cardinals, until the Cardinals relocated in 1988. The Governor's Cup game was resumed in the 1996 season between the Chiefs and the Rams.

The Chiefs posted a 16-7-2 mark in its Governor's Cup series against the Cardinals from 1968 to 1987, going 2-1-1 in the regular season and 14-6-1 in preseason play.

1996-present

When the Los Angeles Rams relocated to St. Louis, the rivalry among Missourians re-emerged.
                Both the Rams and the Chiefs possessed the two most productive offenses in the NFL in the early 2000's, and the meetings often resulted in shootouts. Former Ram's coach Dick Vermeil was hired by the Chiefs in 2001 after he had won Super Bowl XXXIV with the Rams with one of the NFL's most powerful offensive squads in history.

Once the Chiefs created their own high-powered offense with the arrival of Vermeil, the rivalry became even more exciting. In often meaningless preseason games, the Chief and Rams gave all their energy to secure the Governor's Cup, their spot as the best offense in the league, and bragging rights for their respective city in Missouri.

Dick Vermeil faced off against his old coaching buddies with the Rams-- including his offensive coordinator of "The Greatest Show on Turf," Mike Martz--whom succeeded vermeil for the Rams head coaching job.

St. Louis Football Cardinals vs. Kansas City Chiefs

All-Time Pre-Season Results

The Chiefs and Cardinals met every pre-season to determine the best NFL team in Missouri. The Chiefs lead the pre-season series 14-6-1.

All-Time Regular Season Results

Note: The Governor's Cup was awarded between the Chiefs and the St. Louis Football Cardinals from 1968 through 1987, the Cardinals' final season in St. Louis.

St. Louis Rams vs. Kansas City Chiefs

All-Time Pre-Season Results

The Chiefs and Rams meet every pre-season to determine the NFL team in Missouri. The Rams lead the pre-season...
                -08-30-2009, 03:03 AM
              Working...
              X