• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlant game tickets

Those going to this game and need tickets, let me know NOW

Re: Atlant game tickets

Coy...

you going to get on Dez for his typo???????????

Comment

dez, are you still planning on attending? I have alerted the media and they will be hiding out, with cameras at the airport. I am trying for the full cnn crew to welcome you. Let us know for tailgaiting purposes.

general counsel

Comment

Originally posted by general counsel
        dez, are you still planning on attending? I have alerted the media and they will be hiding out, with cameras at the airport. I am trying for the full cnn crew to welcome you. Let us know for tailgaiting purposes.

general counsel
        LOL not again.

I am all for tailgating, just let me know times. I am going to stay at the
        Holiday Inn
        ATLANTA-DOWNTOWN (INTL BLVD)

101 Andrew Young International Blvd. NW

It looked close to the stadium. Not sure how good it is but what the heck ;)

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Mykel
          4 tickets for Ram/SeaFraud game at face value
          by Mykel
          Sec 314 row II - price paid was $250.

For those that don't know I am SHALE's brother so not some random poster and should led some "street cred" to me I got the tickets for us on Monday morning from Ticketmaster and now have the chance to upgrade the tickets, just dont want to be stuck with what I currently have. So here is the offer, reimburse the price that I paid and they are yours - but I need to know ASAP so I can talk to the guy that will upgrade my tickets.

The tickets are from Ticketmaster sent via email - I can forward on the tickets or bring to the tailgate either way. If you want them get in touch with me at [email protected] - first come first served!

Like I said, I will make zero profit on them and my only reward is better seats for the game

Yours for the taking

(Dez, if this is the wrong spot for this feel free to put in appropriately, I looked for the old ticketspot from earlier this year but couldnt find it )

~Mykel
          -01-05-2005, 03:25 PM
        • RamsFanSam
          Best place to get game tickets?
          by RamsFanSam
          Even after almost eating the steering wheel this past weekend, and Tawn being a little too close to kissing the windshield, we have decided to take in one more game this season. It looks like we are leaning towards the Dec. 20th game when the Texans come to St. Louis.

I'd be looking to get 5-7 tickets in the lower concourse (if possible). While I'm sure "Crazy Al" or "Deuce" (two downtown citizens I met Saturday night) could get me a good deal, I'm inclined to not trust them.

Suggestions?
          -09-28-2009, 04:35 PM
        • THOLTFAN81
          Rams Season Tickets
          by THOLTFAN81
          I was bored today just browsing the internet and was just looking up Rams season tickets (I live in NJ). I saw that they were relatively cheap for the cost of tickets around here. Cost you an arm and a leg just for a soda and a hot dog at a giants/jets game like 14$ for the two. If i lived in the St Louis area i would definitely be an owner of season tickets regardless. Was just wondering how many of you on here are season ticket holders? I think next season I am going to be making a trip to a game.
          -02-12-2010, 08:23 PM
        • BigGame
          I got tickets...
          by BigGame
          I got tickets this morning to the Bills-Rams contest on November 21st.

Anyone else planning on attending this game? If so, mabey we could do a little tailgating, as I'm sure the Rams fans will need to stick together in a usually hostile Ralph Wilson Stadium.

Unfortunatly, it looks like the Bills did well with season ticket sales, as even though I got my tickets officially 3 minutes after they went on sale, there was nothing available in the lower bowl.
          -07-17-2004, 06:41 PM
        • NFLTopGun
          Rams-Ravens tickets
          by NFLTopGun
          Hey Rams' fans. I have Rams-Ravens preseason tickets available for over 50% off the face value. Here's what I have:

Section 137, 12th row, 3 tickets. Face value is $99 each. Selling for $45 each.
          Section 125, 4th row, 3 tickets. Aisle seat. Face value is $77 each. Selling for $35 each.

I live in West County of STL, so I can meet. Or I can mail the tickets if you're out of state. I believe Rams has a website where I can transfer tickets to you if you prefer to do it that way. Let me know if interested.

You can contact me here or email me at [email protected].

GO RAMS!
          -08-15-2013, 06:48 AM
        Working...
        X