Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travis Fisher still has not won a name in some eyes

How frikking bush!!!

The kid has played solid for the past 2 years at corner for us and he doesn't make it on ESPN news for breaking his arm and being lost for the season. ESPN hates the Rams and shows little respect for their players unless it is a way to rip on them or the organization.

Re: Travis Fisher still has not won a name in some eyes

You're right, Wraith. Salisbury and crew had a field day with the game last night. He ripped everybody from Martz to Landetta. He went so far as to say that this is a 7-9 team at best. Whatever floats his boat, I guess. I think some in sportscasting have been waiting to be the one to "break" the news of the Rams dismantling. Keep on waiting boys. We ain't there yet.
    The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

Hub, not being one to be doom and gloom, but I see this team as walking a very rocky trail. They can either come together with what they have and be any where from 10-6 to maybe 12-4, or they can not and be 7-9 or worse. Both sides of the ball are anchored to the line, and for us this year, both lines are in turmoil.

I think it is going to be a long season...
      This space for rent...

Comment

Show me a national NFL analyst who DOESNT rip ol RAIN MAN. Dont even begin to say that these guys are ill informed or dont know what theyre talking about. Perhaps some here need to remove the rose colored glasses. Fine offensive coordinator...PATHETIC head coach.
        "You people point your 'f'in' finger and say theres the bad guy....what that make you....good?" Tony Montana

Comment

Originally posted by Fargo Ram Fan
          Show me a national NFL analyst who DOESNT rip ol RAIN MAN. Dont even begin to say that these guys are ill informed or dont know what theyre talking about. Perhaps some here need to remove the rose colored glasses. Fine offensive coordinator...PATHETIC head coach.
          These are the same "analysts" who have been predicting the Seahawks rise to stardom since '99 (and I'm sure they will take full credit if, and when the chickens actually do anything), the same "analysts" who regardless of standings proclaim the whiners to be the greatest franchise in the NFL, the same "analysts" who swear every year that the Packers are a lock for the SB.

I think I'll get my football information from some place other than the mouths of Bristol.

Comment

PREDICTIONS at the beginning of the season may be one thing...Im talking about ANALYSIS of what happens DURING the season. Everybody makes a prediction at the beginning of the season and FEW are ever accurate. Im not talking about PREDICTIONS...Im talking about former NFL PLAYERS AND COACHES who comment on WHAT THEY SEE.
            "You people point your 'f'in' finger and say theres the bad guy....what that make you....good?" Tony Montana

Comment

Originally posted by HUbison
              He ripped everybody from Martz to Landetta.
              I find it hard to understand how anyone could question sMartz keeping Landetta. He is the star of the show - "Dead Man Walking."

Comment

Originally posted by FargoRamFan
                Im talking about ANALYSIS of what happens DURING the season. Everybody makes a prediction at the beginning of the season and FEW are ever accurate. Im not talking about PREDICTIONS...Im talking about former NFL PLAYERS AND COACHES who comment on WHAT THEY SEE.
                Sorry Fargo, but I just don't see how Salisbury's 2.5 year "career" as a back-up gives him some special analytical skills. He's on TV because he rants and raves, not because he has special insight.

Comment

I seem to remember last season was supposed to be the 9-7 season as well from alot of anal-ists, bring on the season!- The Rams will be fine. I am sick of that big biatch pace he will be a wink link for about 3 weeks while hes getting his fat arse in shape and getting hes technique back.

Comment

I would add that just because some former out-of-work-forgot-to-save-enough-money-and-'has'-to-enter-the-work-force-again body got on TV does indeed NOT give the person any special insight. But equally true, just because the person rips the Rams doesn't make them wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by adarian_too
                      I would add that just because some former out-of-work-forgot-to-save-enough-money-and-'has'-to-enter-the-work-force-again body got on TV does indeed NOT give the person any special insight. But equally true, just because the person rips the Rams doesn't make them wrong.
                      I agree, but when a sportscaster rips one team during up seasons, it isn't insight to rip them prior to a potential down season...only persistence.

Comment

Originally posted by adarian_too
                        I find it hard to understand how anyone could question sMartz keeping Landetta.
                        That rookie punter looked horrible last night. Averaged 31 yards per punt, with a long of 35. He's the best we have right now, but does need to be replaced soon.

Comment

Working...
                        X