The Book of SpiralHorns begins...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Book of SpiralHorns begins...

On the SpiralHorn Lore board. Check it out.

Related Topics

Collapse

• AvengerRam_old
    Chapter 1 of the Book of SpiralHorns V is up!
    by AvengerRam_old
    Check it out on the SpiralHorn board.
    -09-08-2005, 01:38 PM
  • AvengerRam_old
    The Book of SpiralHorns continues...
    by AvengerRam_old
    Chapter 4: The Dark Age of the Raptors, is now posted on the SpiralHorn board.
    -09-27-2004, 02:30 PM
  • AvengerRam_old
    The SpiralHorns' Tale Continues...
    by AvengerRam_old
    In Chapter 18 of the Book of SpiralHorns, titled "Trilogies."

Now posted on the SpiralHorn Lore board.
    -01-03-2005, 01:06 PM
  • AvengerRam_old
    The SpiralHorns rage on...
    by AvengerRam_old
    ... in Chapter 10 of the Book of Spiralhorns IV: Legion Eternal, titled "The Ire of the General."

Now posted on the SpiralHorn Lore board.
    -11-11-2004, 09:48 AM
  • RamsFanSam
    The Book of the Spiralhorns VI: The New Legacy
    by RamsFanSam
    Prologue:The Sounds of Night

The memories of the hardships faced by the legion are still vivid in everyone’s minds. Many of the Clan have departed, leaving only their words behind. The bitter taste of the Dark Ages of long ago still lingers on the tongues of many. Those who have borne the heavy load of these memories cannot help but think the Legion is once again walking the same path.
    Although some have prophesized the Legion must fall in order to rise again, there are some who have faith in the new General. They speak of the hope the future holds for us. New people come to the Clan each week, and tell of us their faith in our warriors. It is known that their faith may be unfounded, yet it spreads like a fire throughout the masses.
    The people are hungry for news about our warriors. The news from the Homeland is sparse, and seems to lack commitment.
    Our Seer is quiet. He has not spoken a prophesy for many months.

Some see these things as a bad omen.

Others see these things as a hope for the future.

I see them as a sign of preparation.

I shall be your witness to the events of the forthcoming battles of the Legion.

Let me begin…

I walk through the long night, listening to the voices of those who are still with us. They speak of past battles, the glories of the ones who have come before us. They ask questions of the days ahead. They speak of the silence of AvengerRam, he who still talks but no longer regales us with the tales of battles.
    As I pass in the darkness, I hear one speak of the woes ahead; he speaks truth, yet I cannot but wonder why he does not encourage others. Another repeats his dreams of future glory; he has the spirit of the young. Many talk of the reputation of fellow clansmen. Others speak of the spoils obtained from battles. Rumors of our heroes abound. Messages from other lands, from rival camps, continue to arrive, warning us of their preparations for battle.
    I hear the sounds of the games coming from the abode of the privileged. They are ones who have paid their dues and earned the honor of admittance to the inner circle. They are the first to hear the news of our warriors. I, myself, have witnessed one of our great champions speak to those who belong. I was among the first who earned the right to join them. I visit the abode often, yet I am not of the mind to partake of the games; nor shall I hear the stories told in the abode. Tonight, I wander.
    As I journey forward, I hear the voice of Utterlas. She speaks of trading for food and drink, and how she believes she was in the presence of a great warrior. Some do not believe her tale, for she was far from the home of the warrior. Another voice lends advice so she may know whether it is truly one of our own.
    The song of two rings loudly among the Clan. The First and the Crimson Giant sound as though they are...
    -07-01-2006, 05:51 AM
Working...
X