What's up with Leonard Little?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up with Leonard Little?

Did y'all see LL miss a chance to sack Trent Green? He made a speed rush to the outside and then played "two hand touch" with Green. Green pormpty dumped a little pass to Holmes and instead of 4th and 12 it was first and 10. The Chiefs went on to score a TD.

What was/is going through LL's mind? I can see where he may not want to unload on Green, but at least grab him.

Is his offseason DUI having an effect on him?

I just do not get it - maybe Green made some subtle move to evade LL that I did not see. Did anyone see Green make a move?? Thoughts ..comments.. Am I over reacting?

ARF

Re: What's up with Leonard Little?

Preseason dude! If he missed him during the regular season on a play like that, it might be a different story. Personally, i think little thought green was just going to go down and for some reason didnt want to kill him. When green did just a little spin to evade, i think leonard was taken very much by surprise. In the regular season, i think he creams him. One other point, leonard often tends to try and go high to knock the ball away.

general counsel

Comment

I saw it as a good sign - at least he's still getting pressure on the quarterback. I doubt his offseason troubles are what kept him from wrapping up on his whiff. It happens.

Comment

My concern is from the mental side of the game. Why would LL pass up a chance to tackle a QB? That is what DEs live for.

With that in mind, I did not get the impression that the Cheifs were holding back when it came to tackling Bulger. :confused:

ARF

Comment

I think it just goes back to intensity and preparation. The Rams weren't coming into this game with the intention to make a show out of it and pound the Chiefs like Kansas City was to us.

Comment

Working...
          X