Which RAMS uniform do you prefer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which RAMS uniform do you prefer

I have to go OLD SCHOOL here and prefer the Blue & White.
    Blue & White
    29.63%
    Blue & Yellow
    35.80%
    Blue & Gold
    34.57%

The poll is expired.

sigpic :ram::helmet:

Re: Which RAMS uniform do you prefer

I know I'm in the vast minority on this one, and I won't pretend otherwise. But my favorite is the Blue & Blue.
    The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

I went with the Blue & White because this is when I first became a fan of the Rams.
      I will have to say Hub, I to like the Blue & Blue uniforms

Comment

When we're winning they all look good .. My favorite overall is the Blue and Gold from the nineties - right before they changed to the current scheme .. I guess the Gold back then was closer to yellow, but it contrasted well with the Blue - made guys look fast too ..

Comment

Most definetly the Blue and Yellow.

Comment

I like their current colors, blue & white close behind.

Comment

blue and gold all day followed by the blue and white, but I have to say not a huge fan of the blue and yellow

Comment

I like the blue and gold we have now because I tend to associate it with St. Louis and the GSOT years. I wasn't alive when they were playing in the blue and whites, but they look good in the pictures and I wish the team would play in them as a throwback one of these days.

Comment

Hard to choose. For me, it's a perception of team personality "thing". With the white, i saw smash-mouth, blood and guts. Maybe because everything's so visible on white...grass stains, turf, blood etc... The yellow does make me think of speed. The team always looked fast, not big, but fast.
                  The gold makes me think majestic. Although last years team dressed in it made me think clumsy, clutzy etc...
                  Again it's perception. Success changes a lot of things. If they start winning again, i don't care if they start wearing clown suits and a helmet.
                  But the helmet better have HORNS on it! Not clown horns. RAM HORNS!! NEVER EVER LOSE THE HORNS!!

RAM ON!

Comment

Originally posted by HUbison View Post
                    I know I'm in the vast minority on this one, and I won't pretend otherwise. But my favorite is the Blue & Blue.
                    Are your refering to the way the rams suited up last season with the blue jersey and blue pants? if so, I agree those look great.

Comment

I like their new uniforms. It looks fancy.

Comment

Sorry, but the blue on blue does nothing for me, except make me think I'm watching the Chargers play. It's also way too close to the Seachickens uni's for my liking.

and i'm with Yoda, Never lose the Horns! :helmet:

Comment

I like the Royal Blue, White and Gold. The same colors used to win our first Superbowl trophy. I still can get used to the "millenium gold" color. Quite hideous. Reminds me too much of the ***** or those of you who are crying-irish fans. Bring back the Royal Blue, Gold and White, heck even if it's just for one of those throw back days.

Comment

Blue and Blue, or the white and white they used briefly last year.

Comment

I like the blue and gold of today. I would love to see them bring out the blue and white for special occasions, but definitely the blue and gold.
                              "The disappointment of losing is huge!"

Jack Youngblood

Comment