Which RAMS uniform do you prefer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which RAMS uniform do you prefer

Blue and yellow! Can't argue with the world champion colors. Plus, like a few others, that's where it all started for me.

Comment

Sorry Hub, but I'm pretty sure we established last year that blue and blue makes us lose. In fact, I'm pretty sure that it is an established law of the universe by now. The gold makes us do better. As such, I want a fourth option, the gold and gold!

Gold and gold, my choice when I play Madden... except when I play those dirty Saints... I can't tell who the hell I'm throwing to.
      I believe!:ram:

Comment

Red and White from the Cleveland days.....

Actually, Blue and Yellow.

Comment

i voted blue and yellow because it was the colours they wore when i first saw our beloved Rams...(1983)

blue and white does look cool tho...

Comment

Originally posted by HUbison View Post
            I know I'm in the vast minority on this one, and I won't pretend otherwise. But my favorite is the Blue & Blue.
            I do as well, HUB. I also like the all White & White, but HATE both the blue and white combos.

Comment

Originally posted by TekeRam View Post
              Sorry Hub, but I'm pretty sure we established last year that blue and blue makes us lose. In fact, I'm pretty sure that it is an established law of the universe by now. The gold makes us do better. As such, I want a fourth option, the gold and gold!

Gold and gold, my choice when I play Madden... except when I play those dirty Saints... I can't tell who the hell I'm throwing to.

Gross! Gold and Gold?!

Comment

Originally posted by shower beers View Post
                Gross! Gold and Gold?!
                It has been tried before......

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

Lol, smoke and a pancake? Actually i am a fan of the gold jerseys as well. I went blue and yellow, just reminds me of the super bowl win too much to vote against.

Comment

When the Blue and Gold was introduced, I hated it. Now it's what I prefer. The Blue and White is too plain, the Blue and Yellow looks outdated and gawdy to me now. As for the blue pants and the white pants, I HATE THEM! I equate both with losing. How I wish they would bring back the Gold pants.

Comment

Gold and Blue. Started for me back in 2001 for the Super Bowl.

Comment

Royal Blue / Victory White, 1965-72. Those were the days of my first love with the NFL and, of course, w/ the L.A. RAMS.

See pics below and my current avatar as well as LARAM0's. That uniform did wonders to me, I thought it looked so unique, strong and elegant before, during, and after a battle -- even if stained with blood / mud, sweat, and tears (of joy or of sorrow).

Just wish the Rams would go retro to that uni, regardless of league "notification" policies.

Click on images... BTW, runner up colors are SB XXXIV then current uniform. :ram:
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by RealRam; -05-16-2008, 03:25 PM. Reason: Attachment

Comment

Originally posted by HUbison View Post
                          I know I'm in the vast minority on this one, and I won't pretend otherwise. But my favorite is the Blue & Blue.
                          My favorite color combination is the blue & blue also.

Comment

Blue & Yellow

Comment

i like the blue and yellow

Comment

Blue & Yellow. It's the colors we won the Superbowl in and have been a soft team since switching to the Blue & Gold. Now, I know the colors have nothing to do with that, but it is a bad omen nonetheless!!!

Comment