Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a (RE)introduction thread

As we always do this time of year;

I would request that we all introduce ourselves to the rest of the Clan. We have received a lot of new members over the year that are dying to hear about you. This would be a good opportunity for some of you new-comers to jump in with both feet. Don't be just a lurker - come in, make your self at home, we want to hear what you have to say!!

RamWraith--Formally known as J-Ram. Ram fan since 1978, Father of one. Stuck in the Vikingland for the last 12 year, enjoy the climate and scenery but the company could be much better. Been with the Clan since about 1997.

NEXT

Re: a (RE)introduction thread

AvengerRam (aka "AV," "Bard of the SpiralHorns," "Armen Dacity," "hey you," and "@$%&#!")

Ram fan since the late 70s. Reside in Weston, Florida (a suburb in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale area). Married, 2 kids, 2 dogs, a python, two turtles and 2 newts. I'm an attorney specializing in labor and employment law, which I enjoy, but, all in all, I'd rather be birdwatching.
    Last edited by AvengerRam_old; -09-06-2004, 04:16 PM.

Comment

HUbison - name taken from my alma mater of many moons ago, Harding University. Go Bison.

Ram fan since the move to St. Louis in '95. Born & raised in the bootheel of Missouri. Married with one baby boy (who, everyday, is becoming less of a baby, much to the chagrin of his mother). I'm a forensic accountant, which is actually more fun than it sounds, but nowhere as much fun as Ram football.

The Clan is a great place to be. A lot of good people with a lot of different perspectives, information & opinions. We laugh, we cry, it's better than Cats.
      The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

THoey, long time Rams fan dating back to the mid-seventies. Not a regular poster here, but more of a steady lurker with something to say at times...
        This space for rent...

Comment

gap (notice lower case) - Been a RAMS fan since Georgia told Tags to shove it, and moved to St Louis anyway. :tongue: (AKA: ref critic)

Lived in the St. Louis area all of my life; till I wised up and listened to my wife. Now we live in NC, about 7 miles NE of Camp Lejeune Marine Corps Base; where I work as a PC Tech.

As you can tell, I have a strong dislike for tagbut and his minions. I hope for the day that the RAMS get the favoritism that the whiners always seemed to get (don't think it will happen until they leave tags' most hated city, or tags is gone). And of course the day tagbut is removed from the NFL front office.

Comment

AugustaRamFan - ARF ...cuz I live in Augusta, GA, home of the Master's. Not many Ram Fans down in these parts.

Have been a fan since the Kapp v Gabriel day's. Many Many Moons Ago..

Have 2 children, 2 cats and one Wife of 18 years (truly my better half). I am a Financial Planner by day, but my real job is driving my kids around town.

Was a steadfast Warnerite... but have moved on. I had a bunch of posts (170 or so - I think) on the old board, but was locked out of the new one for quite some time. I must have been bad!!!

ARF

Comment

MartialRAM - I have been in martial arts for over 10 years

Live in Texas...SA...wife of 1.3 years, 4 kids...Rams fan since the late 70s.

sorry, but I am a only a lurker...why?

"It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

but most days you all are hilarious and/or informative so my input isn't really needed or necessary

Comment

RAMMAN68, Die hard Ram fan since 74'(WOW has it been 30 years already! :disappoin ) Originally from LA, now residing in San Diego. Have managed to stay single, (good/bad, depends on how you look at it.) been known to sleep with my helmet on the night before games. Live, eat, dream, RAMS Football! :mask:
                JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS
                :ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram:

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
                Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Comment

sprtsmac- I am the 3rd generation of Rams fan on my mom's side of the family. Became a die hard fan in 79. I live in San Jose,CA which is unfortunately Niner country. I am married with an 8 yr old boy who is a Packers fan. But slowly I am winning him over to the side of rightousness. I have been a clan member since 2000 and I think its the greatest Rams board out there.

Comment

SSGRamFan...because I am a Staff Sergeant (SSG) in the Army. Been a Rams Fan for 10 years. Live in the beautiful Ozarks Region of Missouri. Married with a seven year old son. Didn't post much at the last site and mostly observe here on a bi-weekly basis (that will increase dramatically during the season). Looking forward to a great season of Rams football and Clan Ram chatter...

Comment

company dog...Fan of the Ram since 1994...Married 13 years, 2 beautiful sons, and a wiener dog to boot..

Love to read postings on boards.. It is like my newspaper...Live in SE MO, fredericktown about 80 miles south of the Dome.

Go Rams and God Bless the troops! :ramlogo:
                      Last edited by company dog; -08-26-2004, 08:18 PM. Reason: forgot something

Comment

Been a Rams fan since "76" and never looked back. Have lived in Maine all my life, with deffinately not too many Rams fans here in Patsy country, BARFFF !
                        Have a girlfriend of 9 years, with a 14, & 7 year old twin girls all being Rams fans if they know whats good for em. I am an OPs. manager for a small transit bus co.and have been there for 21 years. Hobbies are anything outdoors in whatever kind of weather, Rams football 24/7 and my 20th year in a touch football league. Been a Clan member since April of 2002.

Here's to another great year with the Clan and a winning season for the Rams.

Maine + Ram :ramlogo:

Comment

Great thread as always as its good to read about other fans.

Was a Ram fan before I new I was a Ram fan.

Started the ClanRam ages ago and its just snowballed.

It would not be the Clan (clan means family) without all of you.

Oops, forgot to mention my wife Moira and my 3 greyhounds, Bruce, Torry and Cleo and I am a Refrigeration Engineer to trade but work as a Project Manager just now

Lets read more

__________________________________________________________
                          Keeping the Rams Nation Talking

Comment

Greetings all!

I have been a Ram fan since the 80's when I was a kid in Los Angeles. Moved to mid Missouri in '88 and was estatic when the team moved to St. Louis so I could watch them about every week on TV again. I am now 31 and live in Kansas City with my wife of 4 years and our two cats. I work at a Children's Hospital doing computer and network support. Been to every game the Rams have played in Kansas City for the past few years (pre-season and regular) since I moved to KC. Sometimes getting free tickets to see my Rams play from my wife who works for a TV station is great!

-KCRamFan

Comment

Welcome KC!!!

Glad you stepped to the front to inroduced yourself. PLEASE make yourself at home and don't be shy!

Originally posted by KCRamFan
                              Greetings all!

I have been a Ram fan since the 80's when I was a kid in Los Angeles. Moved to mid Missouri in '88 and was estatic when the team moved to St. Louis so I could watch them about every week on TV again. I am now 31 and live in Kansas City with my wife of 4 years and our two cats. I work at a Children's Hospital doing computer and network support. Been to every game the Rams have played in Kansas City for the past few years (pre-season and regular) since I moved to KC. Sometimes getting free tickets to see my Rams play from my wife who works for a TV station is great!

-KCRamFan

Comment

Working...
                              X