Training Camp Pics??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training Camp Pics??

Does anybody have any or know where I can find them?

Re: Training Camp Pics??

well, I could link you to another board.

Wait, no I cannot!

Nor would I want to.

Really, I wouldn't.

There aren't any others.... well, none worth going to once you've been here.
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

Comment

Day One
      Day Two

Comment

Originally posted by ramsanddodgers View Post
        well, I could link you to another board.

Wait, no I cannot!

Nor would I want to.

Really, I wouldn't.

There aren't any others.... well, none worth going to once you've been here.

I don't want another board.. I wanted Pictures from camp.. Thank EDM

Comment

Strange not one photo of Chris Long???
          Aim high Willis, Aim High!

Comment

I saw him at the back of the line during team stretching;)

Good pics, a bit too many of the backup WRs though, didn't see any of Ike in action... oh wait

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• RamsNation
              pics of 8/4 training camp part 2
              by RamsNation
              Here's a few more guys...
              -08-04-2007, 07:30 PM
            • RamsNation
              Pics of 8/4 training camp
              by RamsNation
              here are some of my pics of today (sat 8/4) at training camp....
              -08-04-2007, 07:20 PM
            • evil disco man
              Training Camp Pictures - 7/31
              by evil disco man
              Could embed the pictures into posts, but it'd get too monotonous to do every single day of training camp. Instead, here are the links - I highly suggest bookmarking these two sites for quality training camp photos. It scratches the itch for Ram football in the meantime.

The official site of the St. Louis Rams - Photo Center - 2009
              St. Louis Rams - Photos - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

Enjoy. :ram:
              -07-31-2010, 07:44 PM
            • ramavenger
              Training camp witnes from another board
              by ramavenger
              :king: :king: From DOSSNIKKI
              on Friday July 30, 2004 at 04:32 PM:

Rams Camp newstime from July 30th 2004at 7:30A.M.:I'm standing outside Brophy hall at WIU in Macomb.Ilook down the street and see this big guy commimg down the sidwalk.He has to be a linebacker or a lineman but as he comes closer i see it none-other than Steven Jackson.(his dred-locks gave him away) This guy is not a smallish like Trung or slender and tall like Gordon.A big back who, by the way ,signs autographs with a very similar writing style to Faulk.Infact his signature looks like Faulk's,could he play just like faulk will see. Practice opens with the OL walk throughs G.Willams(LT)Andy King (LG) Andy McCullom (C) Timmerman (RG)Turley (LT). Offense works alot on running plays Trapping with King at LG and flair passes to the backs in the flats.DEfense worked on playing off Blocks on the D-line and linebacker's positioning on pass plays.D-backs worked on stripping the ball from behind,catching the ballin a gauntlet-type play having a d-back run through the center and catch the ball with all the other d-backs waving their arms. Special team players worked with Special team's coach Mike Stock worked on blocking for returns and creating a running lane for returns.Then heworked on punt and kick coverage. Wind sprints were next then they paired off for the scrimmage with a short "eye-opener drill"(Two linemen Vstwo dt with a Rb trying to run through the blocking.Therewas some good hitting but couldn't see much because the players en-circled it like a bull ring blocking the view.Part 1
              on Friday July 30, 2004 at 04:59 PM:

Part 2 "The Scrimmage"It was clear from the start that the Offense was ahead of the defense with a few exceptions. Bulger threw crisp, tight passes in the flat and zipped the ball in the middle. He was on the money but reports from other days(by other fans) and this day saw no-deep ball pass attempts.Looks like a sharpe precission passing attack between 10-25 yards.Gordon looked like a guy who isn't ready to fold tent but rise to the threat of harris and Jackson.Harris looked sharp aswell darting in and out catching passesand running the ball.Jackson started slow until Martz's started yelling at him,then you saw it.Jackson was dragging players for 5 yards running up the middle and made a Faulk like move in the backfield dodging a diving tackler then turned on the afterburners and ran weaving through the defense for a td.He caught passes in the flat and punnished those freeagent db's till Aneas came crashing in to help.Jackson is the "Real Deal"brother, he just need to gain the confidence and get more reps.I told him after practice(walking back down that same sidewalk) "Good moves Jackson, ilike your style" he laughed and said thanks.Faulk didn't play in the scrimmage but watched. Now, I have got to tell you about the Wr's. Ofcourse Bruce showed sideline catch greatness and Holt streaked...
              -08-01-2004, 01:09 PM
            • DJRamFan
              Training Camp Merchandise
              by DJRamFan
              For those in and around Macomb and St. Louis, do the Rams sell merchandise for the training camp. Here in Rochester they sell hats and shirts and stuff that say things like "Bills training camp....Pittsford, NY" etc. Just wondering if the Rams did that too.
              -07-19-2004, 03:53 PM
            Working...
            X