The yellow jerseys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The yellow jerseys

Been gone awhile(sure glad to be back disagreeing with the majority)but are the yellow jerseys just practise or the new look. Tell me it isn;t the new look.............please

Re: The yellow jerseys

nawwww... there just practice jerseys man.

Comment

Good. I know it's pre-season,but I was getn kinda worried. thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by theodus69 View Post
        Been gone awhile(sure glad to be back disagreeing with the majority)but are the yellow jerseys just practise or the new look. Tell me it isn;t the new look.............please
        Actually, I'm pretty sure those are only worn by the QB's as a "hands off" reminder for any over zealous defensive players.

Comment

The "no contact" jerseys used to be red under Martz, but Linehan changed it to yellow. The QBs and injured players wear them.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Tampa_Ram
            New Nike Rams Jerseys
            by Tampa_Ram

Not bad, but i guess they didn't get the memo that white pants suck....
            -04-03-2012, 10:53 AM
          • Guam rammer
            horns on the jerseys
            by Guam rammer
            Remember how some Ram fans have asked the organization to at least let the team try a little throw back and wear the old uni's from 99? Well, they've never done it but have changed the pant colors every now and then. So how about tweaking the uni's just a bit and putting back the horns on the sleeves. That would be an awesome look. Your thoughts.
            -03-12-2007, 04:07 PM
          • RealRam
            Rams Jerseys Remembered. Part I / IV: Numbers 0 - 25.
            by RealRam
            Dear Rams aficionados / ClanRam faithful,

Alright! February 2012.

Fan extra activity to play with (consider it a mild therapy to help ease the pain of the offseason).

:ram:
            -02-15-2012, 08:08 PM
          • ohhbee1
            Old School Jerseys
            by ohhbee1
            Does anyone know where I can find a yellow/blue or white/yellow/blue Marshall faulk jersey? This was only available for the '99 season I believe (I've posted a picture of the yellow/blue version). Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!...
            -07-09-2001, 07:34 AM
          • RealRam
            RAMS JERSEYS REMEMBERED, All-time: 2012 edition. Part I of IV
            by RealRam

St. Louis Rams: 1946-2012

Dear Rams aficionados / ClanRam faithful,

Alright amigos! Midway through the 2013 offseason, I think. Time for some more fan extra-activity to play around with and/or to research ... or just plain remember.

Consider it a mild therapy to help ease the offseason pain.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Not every player that is accepted by a team, ANY TEAM, turns out to be a reason to be proud, unfortunately. I'm referring to us as fans or for that matter, the team itself. But the fact is, these players below donned our Rams jersey and even if for a fleeting moment, they were warriors in battle, professionals in the NFL; maybe their 15 seconds of fame.

This list pretends to remember both hero as well as helper of past and present Rams teams, from HOF Super Stars to the obscure, forgotten names. See if you notice a jersey name / number missing but please don't get carried away -- let others participate, yes?

Would appreciate your help in updating this to last year. Just post your players (from 1946 to 2012) and I'll place him on the list.

Full list is divided in 25s or, four parts. This here is I / IV

Numbers 0 through 25

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

From the 'JERSEYS' thread initiated five years ago, this here is the main ingredient, the nitty gritty, the JERSEY NUMBERS and the PLAYERS who sported them as far back as 1946 and as recently as 2012. I thought of including the Cleveland Rams but that is simply too far beyond my scope / time.

Let's see then if we can update the list w/names currently missing shall we?

:helmet: ...BTW, we're one of the few teams in pro sports to cover ALL #s 0-99. ADD-ON!

RAMS JERSEYS REMEMBERED

NOTE: with a few exceptions from those that came from the Cleveland Rams era and played in L.A., (indicated by a ~, see also other symbol legends at top and bottom of list), the compilation contemplates Ram players from the Los Angeles and St. Louis teams ONLY, i.e., 1946 through 2012.

Though "unofficial", over 95% of entries below have been carefully checked and confirmed through the research, memory and love of the Rams fans that have followed and supported their team of over half a century. NFL RAMS: history and passion!

Listed are Rams players with at least
            ONE REGULAR SEASON GAME.

LAST NAME IN ALPHA ORDER BY JERSEY NUMBER

Symbols:
            @. Enshrined in NFL HOF.
            ~. See Cleveland Rams note above.
            . 1st non-US citizen drafted in Rams history.
            ^. Honored w/retiring of Rams jersey No. after illustrious...
            -05-20-2013, 05:58 PM
          Working...
          X