Adam Goldberg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Goldberg

From what i've seen and read about him Goldberg has been doing pretty well and at LT for the matter. He played some good starting RT for the vikings back in the day. He may surprise us and provide us with the best 3rd tackle we have had in years. What do you guys think he can do now for us and possibly in the future.

Re: Adam Goldberg

I think Barron better watch his back!

Comment

Originally posted by 39thebeast View Post
      From what i've seen and read about him Goldberg has been doing pretty well and at LT for the matter. He played some good starting RT for the vikings back in the day. He may surprise us and provide us with the best 3rd tackle we have had in years. What do you guys think he can do now for us and possibly in the future.
      I agree. All of the reports that I've read are very positive for Mr. Goldberg, so far. However, having said all of that, I still don't see why the Rams didn't invite Todd Steussie to at least try out this year. He's just gotta be better than Gorin and his experience would be helpful to the OL.

WHAT SAY YE?

Comment

I don't think Goldberg will be anything more than what he was last year...
        a versatile utility guy who can play OG or OT on either side of the line.

dependable and solid? maybe. Great? doubtful.

Comment

I dunno- we were hearing for weeks about how good the young linebackers looked in practice and you know what happened to them in the first preseason game. I don't think I've ever heard Linehan say anything negative about a player no matter how poorly they perform. I'm taking all camp talk with a grain of salt.

Comment

When I saw Goldberg he was playing really well. Pace looked rusty and I think Goldberg out preformed him and all the other tackles for that matter

Comment

Originally posted by RAMarkable View Post
              I agree. All of the reports that I've read are very positive for Mr. Goldberg, so far. However, having said all of that, I still don't see why the Rams didn't invite Todd Steussie to at least try out this year. He's just gotta be better than Gorin and his experience would be helpful to the OL.

WHAT SAY YE?
              Agreed Markable. Seems like AG has finally found his inner forté and matured as an NFL OL. 'May be a solid backup for us.

I too wonder why Steussie didn't return for a last stand with the Rams. He's one of those old grunts that can make a difference and even save the day.

Comment

Originally posted by moloch41 View Post
                I dunno- we were hearing for weeks about how good the young linebackers looked in practice and you know what happened to them in the first preseason game. I don't think I've ever heard Linehan say anything negative about a player no matter how poorly they perform. I'm taking all camp talk with a grain of salt.
                Not much has been mentioned about the D were i'm from during camp but when it was, all praise, promise and top 10 talk. Then i saw the game stats....sigh. pass the salt.

Comment