Profootball Weekly Rams Whispers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profootball Weekly Rams Whispers

While thereís no denying the Ramsí pass protection left a lot to be desired in the teamís preseason loss to the Chiefs (five sacks), there are two things worth noting: (1) Chiefs defensive coordinator Gunther Cunningham was intent on pulling out all the stops (i.e., blitz packages) on a nationally televised stage; and (2) Rams head coach Mike Martz continued his practice of never exposing the teamís complicated protection schemes during the preseason and letting the chips fall where they may.

While the Rams have been impressed with what newcomer OG-C Chris Dishman has had to offer despite coming to camp 40 pounds overweight (would you believe 375?), the same canít be said of free-agent addition Greg Randall, who has struggled more often than not

Re: Profootball Weekly Rams Whispers

I question whether or not Randall will make the final 53-man roster, if this report is in fact accurate. With Williams moving back to the right side and Tercero able to at least attempt the tackle position, you have to wonder...

Comment

Re: Profootball Weekly Rams Whispers

also with team trying to sign Brockenmeyer this weekend tells me that same

Originally posted by NickSeiler
      I question whether or not Randall will make the final 53-man roster, if this report is in fact accurate. With Williams moving back to the right side and Tercero able to at least attempt the tackle position, you have to wonder...

Comment

Working...
      X