Rams/Raiders on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams/Raiders on TV

Just a reminder that this weeks game will be on television. On Thursday at 10:00p.m. central time, the NFL Network will be airing the game Live from Oakland.

Re: Rams/Raiders on TV

thanks for the heads up, great news. I wonder if the Big Man will have his fat ass out on the field by then.

general counsel

Comment

I bet he doesn't

I have heard that he was upset last year that the Rams made him play the preseason game after his long hold out. He is going to make sure he doesn't have to go al the way to Oakland and have to play this time.

Comment

I think it's 9PM CST....

Comment

You might be right tx. I looking at the NFL Network lineup and them times might be eastern.

Comment

I don't have NFL Network! Damn my cable provider! Damn it to HELL!!!!!

Comment

The NFL Network doesn't really impress me. When they start broadcasting games that count, then we'll see. Right now it's just another NFL-DirecTV thing to get more money.

The game is 7 Pacific, 10 Eastern

Doesn't want to play in the Preseason? OK everyone, 1....2....3...."AAAWWWWWWWW"

Comment

DJ, I agree to some extent. They need to take a tip from Fox and put a few HONEYS on there....

Comment

Have had Direct TV for three weeks now. Preseason or not I'm sure glad to be able to see the Rams play period. 28 years of Patriot & Giants games, unless the Rams were on primetime, is a thing of the past. Rams/Raiders 10:00pm, 12:00am, or 2:00am wouldn't miss it for nothing.

Maineram :ramlogo:

Comment

I love the nfl network. i love the replays of the old games and the non stop highlights. Its like espn news for just the nfl. Big, big upgrade to my cable package. I have now seen the one hour special on the rams eagles nfc champ game about 7 times. Still cant believe that ernie dropped the 2 point conversion pass that almost cost us the game.

general counsel

Comment

Originally posted by maineram
                      Have had Direct TV for three weeks now. Preseason or not I'm sure glad to be able to see the Rams play period. 28 years of Patriot & Giants games, unless the Rams were on primetime, is a thing of the past. Rams/Raiders 10:00pm, 12:00am, or 2:00am wouldn't miss it for nothing.

Maineram :ramlogo:
                      The thing that annoys me is that I believe there are at least 4 games going to be nationally televeised which means the weekly price to watch a Rams game on DirecTV just went up.

Comment

NFL NET is NOTHING but a great thing. I have had Directv for 10 years and got it so I could see EVERY RAM GAME. NFL NET is simply a BONUS thrown in with the Sunday Ticket(something I pay for already). You get a FULL HOUR of NFL news DAILY plus now they are carrying almost all pre season games...something previously NEVER offered anywhere for out of market, die hard fans. I seriously doubt they will ever cover regular season games and lose the BILLIONS that they get from the network contract bidding wars every few years. I simply see no negatives from a network that carries 24/7/365 NFL based programming. For my money(literally) it makes the Sunday Ticket price more palatable.
                        "You people point your 'f'in' finger and say theres the bad guy....what that make you....good?" Tony Montana

Comment