Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bash Raffle!!!! (Check out the Grand Prize)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bash Raffle!!!! (Check out the Grand Prize)

This year's Bash raffle should be great, with the addition of our Grand Prize, courtesy of AlphaRam!

If anyone is who is not attending would like to buy tickets, let me know and I'll see if I can arrange something. Better yet... why not just come to the Bash!?!?!!

Re: Bash Raffle!!!! (Check out the Grand Prize)

I got to tell ya.....that AlphaRam is one talented dude!
    The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

Re: Bash Raffle!!!! (Check out the Grand Prize)

Originally posted by HUbison View Post
      I got to tell ya.....that AlphaRam is one talented dude!
      Yes he is. I have purchased 5 RAMS figurines from him and they are awesome.

They look great in my display case.
      sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• RamDez
        ClanRam Bash - the Raffle
        by RamDez
        First let me thank everyone who bought tickets for the raffle, Thank you so much.

The money raised will go towards ClanRams running costs and is very gratefully received.

Thank you all again

Second, I would like to thank Avengerram for organising the raffle and event. Thanks David, your a star mate.

I would like to thank RamGram for putting so many prizes forward and opening up her home as bash HQ, Thanks Carol-Ann and the meatloaf was bril.

And I would like to thank Alpha for donating the first prize again well done mate.

Although the bashes have been smaller of late (due no doubt to the Rams) I feel they are still a highlight of the season. Its great to meet you all and get chatting.

I have a few ideas for the next bash so lets hope the usual suspects can still make it

BASH ON
        and thanks AGAIN
        -09-26-2008, 09:37 AM
      • AvengerRam_old
        Bash Raffle Idea (or... how to keep Randy from winning everything this year)
        by AvengerRam_old
        Here's my thought.

We will sell tickets like always (funds go to the ClanRam Retirement Home Building Fund). However, instead of a mere random drawing, we'll have a list of Rams trivia questions (I can prepare in advance). After each question is asked, those in attendance can (in a rotating order based upon where people are seated) "bid" to respond to the question (1 ticket, 1 guess). Get the answer right, win the prize. Get it wrong, go to the next seat and allow that person to bid/guiess (no ticket, no guess!)

Of course, if Randy buys 50% of the tickets as usual, he'll have to eventually either give many of them away (has he has done in the past) or the game will become "grill Randy"!

What do you think?
        -08-12-2009, 03:25 PM
      • AlphaRam
        Bash Questionnaire
        by AlphaRam
        I figured I would start a dialog about the Bash for next season (2011).

1. What prevented you from attending the Bash this year (if you didn't attend)?

2. What should be added to the Bash?

3. What should be subtracted from the Bash?

4. If you have attended more than one Bash, which Bash did you like the best? Please elaborate.

5. What other ideas do you have about the Bash?
        -11-19-2010, 05:31 PM
      • AvengerRam_old
        Only 8 days 'till the BASH!!!!
        by AvengerRam_old
        Counting down to the 2012 Bash: Battle Seattle...

We're going to have a great group (14 or 16 people) cheering on the home team at the game, including some first-time Bashers!

Saturday night, the festivities begin with the dinner at Jake's Steaks at Laclede's Landing. We'll have our annual Rams Trivia Raffle, with the proceeds going, of course, to support ClanRam.

If you're not joining us for the game, but will be in town, feel free to stop on over at the Bash. All are welcome!
        -09-21-2012, 01:17 PM
      • RamWraith
        Going to the Bash in style
        by RamWraith
        Just got word today...

...my neighbor is a engineer for Pepsi. We will be going to this years bash first class. He got my family and I suite (Pepsi Corp.) tickets for the game in October at the Ed against the Browns.

I hope I get the chance to meet each and every one of you!
        -07-27-2007, 07:07 PM
      Working...
      X