Better Days are coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better Days are coming

It has been a frustrating start of the season for us RAMS fans.

Our first game at Philly I really thought we had a chance at a win. Stupid me, we got buried.

Our second game of the season at home against the defending Superbowl Champion Giants, I really thought we had a chance to win. Stupid me, we fell apart in the 4th quarter. Still thanks to our RAMS for playing tough for the first 3 quarters.

Our third game is on the road at Seattle against the rival Seahawks. You guessed it right, I really feel like we have a chance to win.

I also feel like we have a chance to win our 4th through 16th games.

At least that's how feel every week leading up to one of our games.

Bottom line for me is that we have waited since the 2007 regular season eneded to see our team play again. Wins are nice and what I expect but at least they're playing.

GO RAMS!!!!!

:helmet:
    sigpic :ram::helmet:

Re: Better Days are coming

We're not going 0-16... we might as well prove that this weekend! They're battered and bruised and have played horrendously the first two weeks, which makes them perfect matches, because I was talking about both teams there. Let's end the seachickens' "dynasty" here and now!
    I believe!:ram:

Comment

Maybe I sound silly but I think that our players don't want certain coaches there and they are losing perposly to get rid of them!

Comment

Originally posted by TekeRam View Post
        We're not going 0-16... we might as well prove that this weekend! They're battered and bruised and have played horrendously the first two weeks, which makes them perfect matches, because I was talking about both teams there. Let's end the seachickens' "dynasty" here and now!
        Dynasty is being too kind to them when they haven't really won anything.

Comment

Originally posted by rams 24/7 View Post
          Maybe I sound silly but I think that our players don't want certain coaches there and they are losing perposly to get rid of them!
          You're sounding silly. A player's career is on the line every time the ball gets teed up. Poor play= job loss.
          "People with courage and character always seem sinister to the rest" Herman Hesse

Comment

Originally posted by Chris58 View Post
            You're sounding silly. A player's career is on the line every time the ball gets teed up. Poor play= job loss.
            Chris, looking at the Rams' roster I'd say that your theory has about as many holes as our Offensive line? Ouch.
            RnD

GO RAMS!!

Comment

Originally posted by ramsanddodgers View Post
              Chris, looking at the Rams' roster I'd say that your theory has about as many holes as our Offensive line? Ouch.
              Well, now that you mention it........., you might be right. Let's say most players on most teams in the NFL value their jobs, Rams players excluded.
              "People with courage and character always seem sinister to the rest" Herman Hesse

Comment

Originally posted by laram0 View Post
                It has been a frustrating start of the season for us RAMS fans.

Our first game at Philly I really thought we had a chance at a win. Stupid me, we got buried.

Our second game of the season at home against the defending Superbowl Champion Giants, I really thought we had a chance to win. Stupid me, we fell apart in the 4th quarter. Still thanks to our RAMS for playing tough for the first 3 quarters.

Our third game is on the road at Seattle against the rival Seahawks. You guessed it right, I really feel like we have a chance to win.

I also feel like we have a chance to win our 4th through 16th games.

At least that's how feel every week leading up to one of our games.

Bottom line for me is that we have waited since the 2007 regular season eneded to see our team play again. Wins are nice and what I expect but at least they're playing.

GO RAMS!!!!!

1.Every time we get ready for a game i always feel we'll pull out a win.
                2.Every year i predict we'll be better than whats predicted
                3.Every year i'm always hoping for a repeat of the GSOT or better.
                4.Every year for the last four years my friends laugh their asses off.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Rambos
                  We all knew this was coming.
                  by Rambos
                  We are now in the stretch of games that will make us or break us. We already lost to SD can we now win two of three?

Nov 5 Kansas City Home
                  Nov 12 Seattle Road
                  Nov 19 Carolina Road
                  -10-30-2006, 09:50 AM
                • ZiaRam
                  Take it or leave it
                  by ZiaRam
                  Take it or leave it: The rams winning this Sunday against the CowGirls will salvage their season?
                  If you like that state take it if not state leave it.

Before you read anything else we all knew this first half of the schedule at the begginning of the season was going to be murderous and our impressions have proven right. The team's we are going to start playing this last half will give us alot higher chances to start getting W's.

Ok I been thinking this the last week or so and have thought that this week will be our first win of the season. I was realistic last week and knew the defending champs were going to beat us but Dallas is perfect for a beat down and our first win since we are hungry for our first win. We played dam good against the Packers considering all things and our opponent and if that same intensity is there we will pick up a W in Dallas.

If and a big IF we do win then after NO we have 8 games we can realistcally win which at the very best and win out the rest of the year we will be 9-8. I'm thinking that we will lose one or two of those last 8 games and finish 7-9 or 8-8 And at the very least have a shot at the NFC West ONLY if we can be the Whiners twice.
                  -10-17-2011, 02:22 PM
                • Tony Soprano
                  We are not good !
                  by Tony Soprano
                  I'm not over-reacting to one game, but look at this

San Fran - Basically a Sad team

Arizona - 1-3 has ONLY beaten San Fran

Tenn 1-3 - Bill Cowher said of their blowout against Tenn - they weren't much of a test.

Giants - Gave up 45 points last week and could've easily been over 50. Obviously, the Giants are better than the first 3.

We are in a very weak division, but that doesn't excite me because chances are the playoff teams will embarass us on National TV, if we get there.

-10-03-2005, 12:11 AM
                • Guam rammer
                  The time to win is now!
                  by Guam rammer
                  With a win @ Denver and a surprising loss to SF we need to win our next 3 games against the Cards (1-1), lions
                  (0-2) and packers (0-2). Awe heck! it'd be nice to win all our games.
                  Our next 5 opponents after the above said will be Seattle, SD, KC, Seattle and Carolina. All are definately contenders for something in this league.
                  If we go into the Seattle game in week 6 @ 4-1, We'll be in good condition to battle for a share of the top spot of our division.
                  Arizona has tough contests against Atlanta, KC, and Chicago after this week, and SF also has tough games against philly, and KC comming up.
                  We will need the momentum going into the Seattle game, and 4-1 will be a great confidence booster. If we come
                  away with a win at Seattle and are at 5-1, we won't be out of the thick because then everyone will focus their attention on us and our next 4 opponents are capable of punching us in the mouth!! and amongst those 4 we get Seattle again, this time on their turf.
                  Seattles next 2 games are @ home against the Giants, and away against the Bears. They could come away w/ 2 wins, a win and a loss , or 2 losses(wishful). Then they get a bye week to rest up and plan against us. If the Rams are gonna to make a move, i think this time now is critical because The middle of our season looks brutal.
                  Planning ahead in the NFL isnt always a good thing and i'll admit i had us Destroying the 9ers last week, but who knows, anything can happen. Lets just hope it isnt 1-4.
                  I know, i know, 1 game at a time and the cards won't be an easy task but THESE 3 GAMES ARE CRITICAL TO THE SUCCESS OF OUR TEAM!!
                  -09-20-2006, 05:14 PM
                • laram0
                  RAMS @ Seahawks...this game is HUGE!
                  by laram0
                  A win at Seattle would turn this season around. Can we win this game? Sure.
                  Will we win this game? The experts say no but the game still has to be played. Any given Sunday right?

All of our games against division foes are going to be HUGE. We need to keep our eyes on the NFC WEST. I still belive we can win our division. Yeah I know you think I'm nuts. Maybe I am but look at the respective schedules of all four teams in the NFC WEST. The other three teams are going to be playing Philly and the GMEN too. We've had by far the toughest two game schedule to start out the season.

I know things look bleak but I'm not giving up. A win at Seattle is just what the doctor ordered for our RAMS.

GO RAMS!!!!!

-09-16-2008, 11:18 AM
                Working...
                X