When's the first win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When's the first win

Look at the schedule where do you see the first win?

Re: When's the first win

Originally posted by 39thebeast View Post
    This season?
    "People with courage and character always seem sinister to the rest" Herman Hesse

Comment

I honestly do not think we're going to win a game this season. The way we're playing, do not dare say we have a chance at winning any games. There needs to be a whole lot of luck and confidence from this team to pull out a win. I don't see it however, and it makes me sad...
      Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Comment

Originally posted by 39thebeast View Post
        Do we play Detroit,Cleveland or Kansas City?

Comment

My best bet would be the Whiners....

Comment

As soon as Linny and Has are gone.
            If a team won their division seven straight times, that would be a NFL record. Now add on that team did it with seven different QB's in seven straight years,that record is unbeatable. To do that feat, you must of had a great Defense. Jack Youngblood was the captain of that defense.

Comment

you guys will beat the Arizona Cardinals - home game for you on November 2nd, you will be the Dolphins at home on November 30th and you will also beat the Niners at home on December 21st......

Your final record will be 3-13 but you will be edged out for the first pick in the draft by the Detroit Lions who will go 2-14........good luck!

Comment

Please beat the Niners and the Cards for us...

Thanks,
                Seahawks fans...

Comment

To be honest I have no idea. I just can't make any win predictions when we're currently playing like the worst team in the league.

Comment

Please beat the Niners and the Cards for us...

Thanks,
                    Seahawks fans...
                    Next time we play you Josh Brown will kick a game winning FG. You will miss the division title by one game. JUSTICE must be had!

Comment

we will get 2 or 3 wins,somewhere..just dont know where at this point..beating the Pats in week 8 would be sweet..

Comment

By looking at the schedule at the moment, and the way we are playing it looks as if we are no where near capable of beating a team. Although I don't think we will go winless I do think we will go 3-13 again or something like that. I think we can pull of a few home wins.

Comment

Our first win will happen on Sunday September 28th, 2008.

GO RAMS!!!!
                          sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

Originally posted by Varg6 View Post
                            I honestly do not think we're going to win a game this season. The way we're playing, do not dare say we have a chance at winning any games. There needs to be a whole lot of luck and confidence from this team to pull out a win. I don't see it however, and it makes me sad...
                            Well said, Varg6. I couldnt have said it any worse. It is the truth. i told my coworkers here in the bahamas that I honestly dont think we have a chance at winning any games this season. We cannot beat anyone in our division ( we havent even played arizona or SF and I KNOW we will not beat them if we cant beat Seattle) and we most certainly cannot beat anyone in the NFC OR AFC EAST divisions. I just dont see it the crappy way we're playing right now.

Comment

Originally posted by ramjam View Post
                              Do we play Detroit,Cleveland or Kansas City?
                              NONE OF THEM. Cleveland ( AFC NORTH) we played them last year at home, had a 14-0 lead and blew it 27-20. Detroit ( NFC north) we played them in 2006 ( also at home)and beat them 41-34 even though we worked so hard for it. KC ( AFC west) we played them at home in 2006 as well, but we lost to that banged up team 37-17.

What frustrates me is that we have gone to the dogs and we have fallen off TREMENDOUSLY since 2006, even though I expected MUCH BETTER. What has happened to this once 8-8 team? I loved it when we were winning and losing games, but now its like we are not even IN games and we are getting killed!!! WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THIS TEAM!!!???

Comment