Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all ClanRam members

We need your help.

We at ClanRam, believe that we have developed the best Ram comunity on the web and we need you to help spread the good word.

How can you help?

go to this link and fill out the form, it will take you seconds. In fact, fill it out as many times as you want. It passes on your recomendation to your friends and family, that you belong to the best Ram site on the web, the ClanRam.

http://www.clanram.com/modules.php?s...e=Recommend_Us

Please help us now

Re: Calling all ClanRam members

Clicking on the link only resulted in the "you're not logged on" screen. Obviously I am.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• HUbison
      International supermodels in ClanRam t-shirts!
      by HUbison
      I don't know how Dez did it, but he managed to get two of the hottest male supermodels on the planet to pose in the new ClanRam t-shirts. Ladies, I must warn you, click on this link at your own risk. The mere sight of Avenger and me...errr... I mean.....uh.. these two international male supermodels may make you lose the one heart you have to give.

And of course the best part is the t-shirts these two hunks are sporting can be yours. How you ask? Easy. Click the link that says "ClanRam T-shirts" and it will take you to the shopping order site. It's easy and has three unique benefits:

1. You get a great one-of-a-kind t-shirt available to you as a ClanRam member.
      2. You will be directly responsible for the growth of this great site.
      3. You will help defer some of the costs to this premium site without any premium membership fees.

Show your colors. Get yours today.
      -09-15-2005, 08:37 AM
    • RamDez
      ClanRam T Shirts - - Availlable
      by RamDez
      Yes, its what you have all been waiting for.

The Brand new ClanRam 'BASH' T Shirts are being printed as I type this so get on over to this link

http://www.bash05.ramsnation.org/ind..._id=1&Itemid=1

And buy 5 for each member of your family and 10 for you (be good to yourself)

:clanram: :clanram: :clanram: :clanram:
      -08-13-2005, 02:49 AM
    • RamDez
      ClanRam Pickems, some cool facts about the ClanRam members at the half
      by RamDez
      At the half way point in the season, the ClanRam members are BETTER than Vagas

more than 50 percent of them are over 50% in their picks. Not bad going.

AND there are 5 members over 60 PERCENT Way to go ClanRam
      -11-05-2012, 01:36 PM
    • RamDez
      ClanRam --- Heads up
      by RamDez
      Hi ClanRam,

This is a heads up to let everyone know that I will be moving the ClanRam forums to a Cloud Server. There will also be an upgrade to the latest version of the VB forums software.

THIS WILL BE A HUGE CHANGE

So please bare with me as I configure the site and get it back to looking like ClanRam. There will be downtime on the site so please bare with me All the old members, please don't get to grumpy as there will be a learning curve ............. for everyone
      -02-03-2016, 02:57 AM
    • RamDez
      ClanRam 2000
      by RamDez
      The ClanRam has reached 2000 members.

Way to go to the ClanRam and its 2000 members :clanram: :clanram: :clanram: :clanram:
      -09-07-2005, 10:10 AM
    Working...
    X