final rosters due in today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• final rosters due in today

does anyone know what time final rosters are due today. I hope coady makes it because i like the guy. I was disappointed last year when we cut sunshine nick. I also like nigel eason, who i think is a lot better than dwight anderson.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

Re: final rosters due in today

4pm est, so in two hours.

Comment

Re: final rosters due in today

thanks nick

general counsel

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• general counsel
        Strap it on guys, this is a big one...
        by general counsel
        RAMMING SPEED TO ALL MY RAMBROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We must ALL pull out all the stops today. Whatever ramming karma tricks you have, today is the time to pull them out of your sleeve and help the squad in any way possible. I hope the fans in that dome are loud. The squad needs us and we need them to play a solid game today.

Stop alexander or at least control him and DONT kill ourselves with stupid penalties, turnovers, special teams blunders. Convert in the red zone. If we can manage those few things, we are going to win today.

Ramming speed to all

general counsel
        -10-09-2005, 07:52 AM
      • laram0
        Today is the first day of spring!!!
        by laram0
        Happy Spring everyone.

Of course the first day of spring has a stronger affect on those of us that live in the cold weather climates.

HALLELUJAH!!!!
        -03-20-2009, 06:28 AM
      • general counsel
        Eight false starts today
        by general counsel
        when was the last time we had 8 false starts in a game, and a home game at that with a tomb like atmosphere, so no one can blame the noise. Big Fat Claude cant keep his big butt down in his stance long enough. Timmermans penalty in the red zone was especially offensive and the mccollum hold at the end murdered us.

what an ugly game!

ramming speed to all

general counsel
        -12-18-2005, 05:07 PM
      • general counsel
        Did anyone get hurt today?
        by general counsel
        I am out of the country and could not see the game. thrilled with the win, bummed that the whiners couldnt pull it out against chicago. Let's go pittsburgh!

Ramming speed to all

general counsel
        -12-23-2018, 05:34 PM
      • citr92
        Philip Lutzenkirchen died in a car crash today
        by citr92
        wow, just like that...didn't know him obviously, but hearing that he was a cool guy

RIP

haven't confirmed it, but he may have been driving under the influence...DUNNO YET

so i can't say for certain...
        -06-29-2014, 09:43 PM
      Working...
      X