Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its 445 pm eastern, where is the roster!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its 445 pm eastern, where is the roster!

This is killing me. There are nine quasi bubble spots at the most and the suspense is driving me nuts. Part depends on whether kennedy and travis fisher get put on IR. Where is the info!

general counsel

Related Topics

Collapse

• RamWraith
    Kennedy must be 100%
    by RamWraith
    I see no mention of Kennedy in any injury report. Does this surprise anyone else?
    -11-04-2004, 05:48 AM
  • general counsel
    roster cuts announced
    by general counsel
    i just read this in the post dispatch. Terrell officially on IR. 8 cuts.

Callahan, Wahlroos, Carter (wr), Haayer, hamilton, bagwell, timothee, and trafford. I knew he wasnt going to make it, but i will miss the wahlroos, excellent special teams guy.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
    -08-28-2006, 11:07 AM
    final 53 man roster, not counting pace
    by Guest
    Here it is guys, pending the addition of pace and any changes for the waiver wire. To my knowledge, neither fisher nor kennedy were put on IR, so i have them as on the roster for now.

qb- bulger, chandler, smoker
    rb- faulk, jackson, gordon
    fb-goodspeed, harris
    wr-bruce, holt, looker, mcdonald, curtis, furrey
    te-cleeland, mamliamula, brake
    ot-williams, randall, tercero
    og-timmerman, dishman, nutten, andy king
    c-mccollom, turner

specialits- wilkens, landetta, massey

de- little, fisher, hargrove, flowers
    dt-pickett, lewis, t. jackson, howard, kennedy
    lb-pisa, thomas, chillar, polley, newsom, trev faulk
    cb-butler, fisher, garrett, groce
    safety- aeneas, archuletta, coady, bronson, shivers

If I am counting correctly, that makes 53. Someone will have to go if Pace ever gets his big fat ass onto the team and signs the tender.

ramming speed to all, i await your comments and observations.

general counsel
    -09-05-2004, 02:11 PM
    What is newsom's status?
    by Guest
    There appears to be confusion on newsoms status. I just read a thread indicating he was released. He was not on the list of the 11 released yesterday. He could have been released to make room for pace. If so, we only have 5 linebackers, which seems very, very short.

Could it have been a mistake. I thought we would have put kennedy on IR rather than waiving newsom, or even possbily waiving randall. By the time kennedy gets his cast off, he may weigh 450 pounds and i dont see how he could get in shape for the playoffs (i hope i am wrong about that)

thanks for the help

general counsel
    -09-06-2004, 08:01 PM
  • general counsel
    rams trade jimmy kennedy to broncos
    by general counsel
    the rams have traded kennedy to the broncos for a 6th round pick, according to espn.

i dont like the move. i think a 6th rounder has very little value and while i am not defending kennedys play in the past, he has shown flashes and i would have rather kept him for depth than rely on completely unproven rookies.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
    -06-08-2007, 09:15 AM
Working...
X