No announcement yet.

NEWSFLASH - Help Wanted Sign Posted by FO: Rams in search of Voodoo Practioner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEWSFLASH - Help Wanted Sign Posted by FO: Rams in search of Voodoo Practioner

Halloween has come early for the Rams this year. The Rams, in desparate search for talent, have raided the grave yard of football non-entities. Randall, Dishman, Seahorn, Landeada, Marmie ... all dead men walking ....

In an effort to extract the most value from the collection of rotting flesh, the Rams' FO has taken out full-page ads in Haitian papers seeking a Voodoo Practioner. In a tacit admission that they do not have much experience in directing zombies, the FO is seeking someone to put stickpins in voodoo dolls to keep this cast of characters' pretensions of being alive intact.

Interested applicants are encouraged to send their tarot cards to Georgia for a preliminary reading ...

Re: NEWSFLASH - Help Wanted Sign Posted by FO: Rams in search of Voodoo Practioner

Dont forget nutten. In football terms, he was as dead as julius ceasar. I still say we should have signed Big Jackie when pace was out.

general counsel

Comment

Re: NEWSFLASH - Help Wanted Sign Posted by FO: Rams in search of Voodoo Practioner

What did you want them to do??

When the season started our line was in pretty good shape and so was our defensive backfield. I am not sure what other options there were. At least bringing in vets they know the game and the coaching staff didn't need to spend 3 weeks on explaining how to tie your shoes. All in all for what has happened to this team the last few weeks, I can't complain about the moves they made.

P.S. - I really like Dishman! The guy has heart and wants to succeed. The position was an upgrade to me. Also, McCollum at center is a better fit than guard. This line will be better than last year by week 5.

Comment

In an effort to extract the most value from the collection of rotting flesh,
        My guess would be that in a secret negotiating session, Georgia has sold the team to the Umbrella Corporation. The Rams are now an integral part of their Nemesis Project.
        Last edited by Yodude; -09-08-2004, 09:07 AM.
        Clannie Nominee for ClanRam's Thickest Poster

Comment

Jason, i wasnt being critical at all, i like the moves as well. I especially like Big Dish. As i previously posted, i believe dishman will be a material upgrade over mccollom at guard, more of an upgrade than the downgrade of wohlahaugh to mccollom at center might be.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

Comment

Now that was funny Adarian! And original to boot. Thank you. Ahhh, how I appreciate a creative sense of humor.

And yes, I got the pun in the punter's name. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by RamWraith
              What did you want them to do?
              I don't know. Something different maybe. Like bringing Nutten in first, then Seahorn, then Marmie, .... Or maybe releasing Seahorn, then Landeada, then .... Because, as a fan, and with the fan's perogative, I know I'm right that it should have been different. I shall try and take a whole lot of comfort knowing that at least they might be able to bend over and tie their shoes themselves though.

Comment

hummm...let me see; age. Names that come to mind during the 1999 run
                Agnew
                Proehl
                Amp Lee
                Collins
                Horan
                Tuten

Coaches
                Vermeil
                Hannifan
                White

how about 2001
                Proehl
                Wilkins-on his 8th year then
                A. Williams
                j. Robinson
                Ahanotu

Your right adarian, having some age on the team really sucks! I hope the team doesn't try to get anyone like Jackie Slater to help out the lineman cause he is way over the hill. OOOPPPSSS they are already did that. Not sure what the point was in all this.

Comment

The AARP is coming to get you adarian.

Well... that is if they can fit it in between the early bird and Matlock.

Comment

Originally posted by AvengerRam
                    The AARP is coming to get you adarian.
                    Look. If Missourians can elect a dead man to the Senate, the Rams surely can go grave robbing ...

Comment

Working...
                    X