Time for FOOTBALL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for FOOTBALL!!!

We have all had a week for morning and for the shock to wear off. Lets strart rebuilding what brought us all to this wonderful place and not let the horror win over our hearts.

Its time to work back into our hearts and minds FOOTBALL and the RAMS. Are we all ready for Sunday after a 2 week layoff. Are we ready for our team to be 2-0, and in loan forst place in the West.\

ARE WE READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!

I AM! I AM! WOOHOO! IN YOUR FACE AFGHANISTAN!:mad:

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Atlas
      A Football Prayer
      by Atlas
      On this day of football,
      We look upon ourselves,
      Think of those whom we love,
      And know that which we play for.

God, grant us victory,
      As we come to battle...
      We fight to win.

{Tennessee Shuffler}
      -12-06-2001, 09:22 PM
    • Rambos
      We all knew this was coming.
      by Rambos
      We are now in the stretch of games that will make us or break us. We already lost to SD can we now win two of three?

Nov 5 Kansas City Home
      Nov 12 Seattle Road
      Nov 19 Carolina Road
      -10-30-2006, 08:50 AM
    • rNemesis
      Finish a football game for gods sake!!!
      by rNemesis
      I know this is beating a dead horse, but after watching that 2nd half meltdown today, I am STILL not convinced that we can finish a football game effectively and show that everything is comfortable. When is this conservative, relax-we're-up-17-3- type of shell that our offense goes into in the 2nd half, going to stop? IT SUCKS and the coaching staff needs to get their act together, forget about this loss, and figure out how to beat Carolina next week, who, oh by the way, just beat the Niners earlier today. No chalk win there, either, friends.

Until we show that we can do this, we cannot be considered as taking that next step into becoming a good, solid team. The same goes for our INABILITY to win on the road. We were supposed to do that today, and we failed to do so. We are still a young, inexperienced, lacking offensive weapons team.

This is just so frustrating, but like I said, after the Detroit loss, we recovered. Now this???

All I am going to say is we BETTER, I mean BETTER recover, forget about Tampa, and go back home for Carolina and get a W. Blow them out of the water.

But my main point is this, and this goes out to the coaching staff for crying out loud: FINISH A FOOTBALL GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEARN TO FIIIIIIINNNNNNNNIIIISSSHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
      -10-24-2010, 05:17 PM
    • RamWraith
      Why we lost
      by RamWraith
      It took me a few days to swallow this lose. We lost this game because of the sure fact we were out played. Football is a game of match-ups, and Tampa matches up against the Rams GREAT.

If we don't bring out "A" game to them and get our heads out of the sky we are going have trouble against teams like TB. We need to start getting the hunger feeling back and start playing football. There is NO sense of urgency from this team and the next few weeks will tell the tale.

Here's to lessons learned. I hope some people have woke up and smelled the coffee and see that we are human. WE WERE OUT PLAYED WE DIDN"T BEAT OURSELVES. Wake up team....PLEASE! :rolleyes:
      -11-29-2001, 07:00 AM
    • QUINNtessentialTruth
      I need football to start already
      by QUINNtessentialTruth
      I have had this feeling for over a few weeks, and it is getting worse. AND, We still have 2 months. I need football to start already!!

That is all....

And oh yeah, go Rams:helmet::helmet::helmet:
      -07-18-2012, 11:52 AM
    Working...
    X