Time for FOOTBALL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for FOOTBALL!!!

We have all had a week for morning and for the shock to wear off. Lets strart rebuilding what brought us all to this wonderful place and not let the horror win over our hearts.

Its time to work back into our hearts and minds FOOTBALL and the RAMS. Are we all ready for Sunday after a 2 week layoff. Are we ready for our team to be 2-0, and in loan forst place in the West.\

ARE WE READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!

I AM! I AM! WOOHOO! IN YOUR FACE AFGHANISTAN!:mad:

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Atlas
      A Football Prayer
      by Atlas
      On this day of football,
      We look upon ourselves,
      Think of those whom we love,
      And know that which we play for.

God, grant us victory,
      As we come to battle...
      We fight to win.

{Tennessee Shuffler}
      -12-06-2001, 09:22 PM
    • unorthodox1999
      This Sunday...
      by unorthodox1999
      Whatsup guys, hope all is well. Been somewhat of a long week and I'm ready to see our boys put it down at the dome. With 4-4 at our fingertips the outcome of the season relies on our play. Took me a while to get over the Tampa loss but think it was well deserved. Now let's see what adjustments, if any, have been made to not be a first half team. Here's to another Sunday! Oh yeah.......

GO RAMS!!!!!!!
      -10-29-2010, 05:30 PM
    • AvengerRam_old
      "Rams will lose big again..." "No... that's just what they're expecting us to do."
      by AvengerRam_old
      This week, we will witness the epic battle between conventional wisdom and cliche.

Conventional wisdom says that the Rams are a team in disarray, with marginal talent, and poor leadership. Conventional wisdom says that a team like this will crumble at the sight of the defending Super Bowl Champions. Conventional wisdom says the Rams will lose, and lose big.

Cliche says that a team is never as bad as it looks when it loses, and never as good as it looks when it wins. Cliche says that any team can win on any given Sunday.

Which force will prevail?

Well, I think the team will show surprising fire and enthusiasm this week. The have been embarrassed and ridiculed, and they won't allow a repeat performance to occur on their home field.

The Rams are going to win this game.

What then, I ask you, will the conventional wisdom conclude?
      -09-11-2008, 08:43 AM
    • Rambos
      Where do we go from here?
      by Rambos
      First week SJ two fumbles, second week Hall and Holt fumble. Sunday Marc with his three INT, one from inside the red zone another from the thirty. Two missed FG by money. Hard to believe really, even with all those injured O line men we still have had more then enough scoring drives to win games.

A few scenariosÖ

We continue to lose players like we did again this week on the O line and we finish at the bottom of the NFL and have a top 1-5 pick.

We start to hold onto the ball and finish drives. Get some players back and fight our why back into the race in the west.

Linehan loses this them completely and they stop playing for him and we get the first pick in the draft and a new staff and start all over.

This offense is so bad we are going to need the ST and the D to win a game in spite of the offense. Pick 6, Kick return for six, 3 or 4 turn- overs. We are a team without an identity. We are not a high-powered Offense, great D or special teams. I think right now we are just a bad football team.

Iím not going to blame the FO or the coach, the players not yet. I want to see what they are made of. You really donít know someone until they have to go through some tough times. Sure when my business is doing great Iím the best guy in the world to hang out with. But how do I deal with some set backs, do I pack it in or fight the fight.

All we can do is sit back and see how this plays out.
      -09-24-2007, 08:35 AM
    • Rambos
      We all knew this was coming.
      by Rambos
      We are now in the stretch of games that will make us or break us. We already lost to SD can we now win two of three?

Nov 5 Kansas City Home
      Nov 12 Seattle Road
      Nov 19 Carolina Road
      -10-30-2006, 08:50 AM
    Working...
    X