X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a spare room?

Ivanna get out of here!!!!

Re: Anyone have a spare room?

sure Avenger. I have NFL Sunday Ticket as well!

Comment

Is there going to be anything left in Florida? I should have bought orange futures... :upset:

Comment

Dad gum Av.....you can't even duck this stuff. Maybe it will go through the Gulf this time.

Comment

I think its a new version of the classic "Butterfly Effect" of Chaos Theory. I think it goes something like...

If a State screws up an election by the flapping of a butterfly ballot, it could ultimately cause a rash of hurricanes four years later.

Comment

Originally posted by AvengerRam
            I think its a new version of the classic "Butterfly Effect" of Chaos Theory. I think it goes something like...

If a State screws up an election by the flapping of a butterfly ballot, it could ultimately cause a rash of hurricanes four years later.
            Kerry better hope the new ballot boxes don't get blown away, Jeb might have to go get the old ones out of storage.
            The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

Originally posted by AvengerRam
              It's good you can keep a sense of humor in such trying times. Of course, the really scary part of this, and I mean the REALLY scary part, is that your theory might be factual.

Comment

Dumb as a Florida democrat.

Comment

Well AV, I think you should consider going to the game this week.
                  JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS
                  :ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram:

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
                  Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Comment

No hurricanes here, just the occasional tornado....but we have doppler radar and a big basement.
                    temp_4394_1467243487543_20
                    RAMS!

Comment

I have a spare room alright, but my parents took it and they are staying longer. They refuse to bring the trailer down to Florida right now and I am the lucky child that somehow always gets to keep them.

Ivan is looking big and bad.
                      sigpic

Comment