Who's in the NFL Top 100???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's in the NFL Top 100???

I was bored last night watching the Patsys make geldings of the Colts and I found this article on Fox Sports.

According to the Article....

Holt is #19
    Pace is #25
    Little is #45
    Archuletta is #70

FYI - Jake "I beat the Rams" Delhomme was #100......Where does that put Bulger?

http://msn.foxsports.com/story/2965178

(This link may not work...sorry)
    Last edited by AugustaRamFan; -09-10-2004, 10:37 AM.

Re: Who's in the NFL Top 100???

No Isaac Bruce? What a travesty.

Comment

Re: Who's in the NFL Top 100???

Archuleta's there, but not Aeneas?

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• LongTimeFan
        Top 10 QB-WR Tandems in the NFL
        by LongTimeFan
        SI.com has a list of who they consider the top 10 QB-WR tandums. Marc Bulger and Torry Holt are ranked #4, behind the Colts, Panthers and Bengals.

Here's the link: sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0608/gallery.nfl.qbwr.tandems/content.1.html

I think they got the ranking pretty good. Marc and Tory are at the top in good company....
        -08-25-2006, 06:18 PM
      • txramsfan
        Recruiting Top 100
        by txramsfan
        Here is a link to the Top 100 recruits from rivals.com and where they went:

http://foxsports.lycos.com/content/v...ntentId=287332
        -02-08-2002, 06:48 AM
        The C
        by Guest
        how come our captains don't have a C on their jerseys like everyone else does?
        -01-22-2008, 11:15 PM
      • Goldenfleece
        SI.com: Top 10 NFL Offenses of Last 25 Years
        by Goldenfleece
        In SI.com's latest "10 Spot" they listed the top NFL offenses since 1980. Here's the link: http: //sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0605/gallery.bestoffense/content.9.html

Our '99 squad came in at #2. More flattering, though, was a discussion of the debates that arose in picking them:

"Don Banks' recent prediction that Indianapolis will win this season's Super Bowl got us to thinking about the place this Peyton Manning-led Colts offense already has in history. After a heated debate, SI.com's football writers and editors came up with the top 10 offenses of the last 25 years. We ultimately decided to simplify and only list each franchise once, so the Rams and ***** didn't claim seven of the top 10 spots."
        -06-02-2006, 05:33 PM
      • NJ Ramsfan1
        NFL Network- Top 100 players- Rams named
        by NJ Ramsfan1
        This is a very good feature. I always like these types of shows. Any of you guys watching this? They are counting downward and are currently stopped at 61. The Rams on the list:

#90- Kurt Warner
        #87- Elroy "Crazy Legs" Hirsch
        #83- Norm Van Brocklin
        #70- Marshall Faulk

So far good representation. I'm guessing these guys will be on there at some point during the countdown:

Deacon Jones
        Merlin Olsen
        Jack Youngblood
        Eric Dickerson

Any thoughts? Isaac Bruce maybe? Jackie Slater? Night Train?
        -09-23-2010, 08:01 PM
      Working...
      X