Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How in the worl did we even win 2 games this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How in the worl did we even win 2 games this year?

How in the world was this team good enough to win two games this year? How in the world did we beat Dallas and the Skins?

Seriously look at the margin of defeat in 8 of our 9 losses.

LOST BY:

In 8 of our 9 losses we got beat by 3 scores or greater. I have never seen a team regualarly get there ass kicked like this team does.
    Last edited by RamsSB99; -11-24-2008, 02:19 PM.

Re: How in the worl did we even win 2 games this year?

Yeah. Honestly, we have 2 wins but we are the worst football team. Every other team atleast puts up a fight. Lions were actually in control of the game, KC put up a lot of points but gave up more. Cincinnati atleast put up a fight against the Giants, and should've probably won the game. (few weeks ago)

My point is that we get beat, like you said, miserably and worse than any other team. Just because our record isn't 0-11, it doesn't mean we're not the worst team.
    Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Comment

Good question. I just think the first two games we were motivated. The third game (Pats) we were still motivated but the better team won. That loss killed our motivation.

We should forfeit the next game. And come out and play in two weeks. We may win...

Comment

I really have no ideal how we did it.

Comment

Originally posted by Varg6 View Post
          Yeah. Honestly, we have 2 wins but we are the worst football team. Every other team atleast puts up a fight. Lions were actually in control of the game, KC put up a lot of points but gave up more. Cincinnati atleast put up a fight against the Giants, and should've probably won the game. (few weeks ago)

My point is that we get beat, like you said, miserably and worse than any other team. Just because our record isn't 0-11, it doesn't mean we're not the worst team.
          I have to agree how can we get beat like we do and not be the worse team in football the Lions play hard.
          :ramlogo:

Comment

I guess this really shows that this is a game where attitude matters. This team was motivated and believed in themselves for those 2 games, and played to the level they were CAPABLE of.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RamsSB99 View Post
              How in the world was this team good enough to win two games this year?
              It was all done with mirrors my friend.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• 1980RAMS
                I Don't Think We Win A Game.....
                by 1980RAMS
                It is very sad to say. But there a a great possibility that we lose every game. Now I know Hope super-cedes logic. We all want a win so bad that we think every week we have a good chance. Thats just not reality. I just wonder what we will do with a number 1 pick.

Also this offense is by far the worst in the last 10 years. The defense could use alot of improvement as well but they are the ones who are even keeping us in the game.

Anyhow.go rams... ummm..ya...
                -10-23-2011, 06:35 PM
              • bruce4life
                Even if we don't win...
                by bruce4life
                Give us some fricking hope.. Score a couple of td's ... Get a couple of sacks... Do something!!
                -11-13-2011, 09:50 AM
              • Action_Jackson
                Do we want to win another game or 2 this year?
                by Action_Jackson
                I hate losing and I hate being one of (if not the worst ) team in the NFL, but do we want to win any of the remaining games in the 2008 season?

If we win 1 or 2 games and have a record of 3-13, 4-12 it will probably mean we have 5th pick in the draft. If we dont win another game, we will probably have 2nd pick for the 2nd year running.

The season is long gone and the odd victory in a meaningless game isnt going to do it for me. Its only going to paper over the cracks. We are bad, real bad. Competing in the remaining games would be more beneficial than actually winning games in my opinion.

Your thoughts?
                -11-26-2008, 06:54 PM
              • ZiaRam
                Take it or leave it
                by ZiaRam
                Take it or leave it: The rams winning this Sunday against the CowGirls will salvage their season?
                If you like that state take it if not state leave it.

Before you read anything else we all knew this first half of the schedule at the begginning of the season was going to be murderous and our impressions have proven right. The team's we are going to start playing this last half will give us alot higher chances to start getting W's.

Ok I been thinking this the last week or so and have thought that this week will be our first win of the season. I was realistic last week and knew the defending champs were going to beat us but Dallas is perfect for a beat down and our first win since we are hungry for our first win. We played dam good against the Packers considering all things and our opponent and if that same intensity is there we will pick up a W in Dallas.

If and a big IF we do win then after NO we have 8 games we can realistcally win which at the very best and win out the rest of the year we will be 9-8. I'm thinking that we will lose one or two of those last 8 games and finish 7-9 or 8-8 And at the very least have a shot at the NFC West ONLY if we can be the Whiners twice.
                -10-17-2011, 02:22 PM
              • thoey
                Seriously, who expected SF to win this game?
                by thoey
                Without the spread, I did. Great defense, really good running game, offense that manages the game really well, and on their home turf. That against the youngest team in the NFL, with a shaky offensive line, and learning WR's. Not to mention the bone headed players sat due to being stupid.

Yes, I am frustrated at one that got away, and got away multiple times. But, we were supposed to get our asses handed to us. And we tied. Last year, we wouldn't have even shown up.

Learning and growing. That's what the Rams are doing. While they didn't learn to win, they learned not to lose...

Still thinking a tie is like kissing your sister...

:o
                -11-12-2012, 12:13 AM
              Working...
              X