Remember, vote in the Pro Bowl!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember, vote in the Pro Bowl!

Sorry if this is wrong forum, but since it includes Rams players, I thought I'd put it here.

I'm sure you have have heard about the Redskins fans stuffing the Pro Bowl ballots, and now, it's something like 16 of 22 NFC STARTERS are Skins. That is horrible.
    So what we need to do is fight back. Go to NFL.com and click on the Pro Bowl ballot link (would include direct link, but unsure of the rules about posting links) and don't vote for any Redskins except for those who really do deserve it (Clinton Portis). Be sure to vote for your favorite Rams and favorite players.

How bad is it? Jason Campbell is ahead of Kurt Warner right now by around 20,000+ votes last time I checked. Also, Brees and Eli Manning are 1 and 2, so could Warner be left out? That's just one example of what could happen.

So go to NFL.com and vote often (you can vote as many times as you like, so fight back!) and let's take back the NFC! I'm casting a few votes right now as I'm watching TV, and will put in a couple or so everytime I log on. If we get several to do the same, it will make a difference. There are less than two weeks left for fan voting!

Let's get in Donnie Jones fellows!
    Last edited by Keenum; -11-24-2008, 07:32 PM.

Re: Remember, vote in the Pro Bowl!

Donnie Jones definitely deserves our vote!!

Comment

The Skins (of course) have ALL of the special teams players in as of now because of their ballot stuffing, and because most fans don't vote but for offense, less for defense, and then less on special teams.
      Thank God that this only counts as a third of the vote. Hopefully the players and coaches vote will get things closer to right.

Comment

What if Donnie Jones has no leg left after this season of constant leg beating? An injury might occur...that is why i suggest we send someone who has also been consistent (out of a few) this season...our long snapper Chris Massey!!!

Comment

I had heard that Redskins were leading in virtually every category...

good thing fans only account for 1/3 the votes
          RnD

GO RAMS!!

Comment

I've been voting Massey as well.

It will be hard to get any Rams in this year because of how bad we have been. Jackson had a great shot because of his huge game against the Cowboys, and Holt would have been in the discussion just because of his name. Atogwe is very underrated, and won't get many looks from casual fans.

Anybody know where we really have a shot at sending someone? Jones deserves it, but he's nowhere near popular enough.

Comment

If Nnamdi Asomugha is not in the pro bowl it will be a travesty

Comment

I cast my vote for Atowge and Jones!

Comment

Keep voting guys, you get as many votes as you like; take advantage of that just as the Redskins fans have.
                  Fan voting ends December 9, and then the coaches and players will be polled. Hopefully they will get most of the right players in through that.

Comment

Is there a way to view the current results?

Comment