Injury to Pisa-how bad is it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injury to Pisa-how bad is it?

Pisa, after killing the guy trying to catch the pass, left with the separated shoulder and returned later. In the post game, martz, who is not exactly a fountain of veracity in terms of discussing injuries to the squad, said in the postgame that he might miss "a few weeks."

Lets all hold our breath, we are thin to start at that position and trev faulk went out today as well.

ramming speed to all

sign the big man

general counsel

Re: Injury to Pisa-how bad is it?

If he was going to miss a few weeks, why did he return to the game and play?

Comment

Plenty of players have played after a seperated shoulder.

Reborn

Comment

Originally posted by ZigZagRam
        If he was going to miss a few weeks, why did he return to the game and play?
        Game day adrenaline is one thing. But giving the body a new day to complain about stretched tendons, ligaments, and muscles that's another. If it were the playoffs, I'd expect to see him ...

Comment

He played later in the game with a harness. Good point, if it was the playoffs, he would play, but we cant afford to lose him long term, better to let it heal a bit and get him back healthy.

general counsel

Comment

I just had a dislocated shoulder a couple weeks ago and I was able to play in the game 2 days later I just cant throw with my right arm right now

Comment

Originally posted by serkicker32
              I just had a dislocated shoulder a couple weeks ago and I was able to play in the game 2 days later I just cant throw with my right arm right now
              Hey serkicker32,

I'm about two hours down the road (about 5 miles from Bear Island, 20 min from Emerald Isle). What do you do on gameday? Go anyplace, or watch at home?

gap

Comment