Lets Go Rams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets Go Rams

Screw all the negativity......Screw all the dissection......Screw all the checkdown debate......Screw all the secondary hand wringing......

Rams pull out a win.......we go 2-0 going into the Bash week.....

LETS GO RAMS
    LETS GO RAMS
    LETS GO RAMS

Re: Lets Go Rams

RIGHT ON!!

RAMS KICK ASS

:ramlogo:
    Curly ~ Horns

Comment

ABSOLUTELY TX!!!! You got that right, we're one game into the season and that's with a "W".....I'm sorry I'm going to miss the bash with you all. What a blast it was last year....But luckily I will be making the RAM/whiner game and we're going with whiner fans. Soooooo, basically 2 of us are going home doing the happy dance and 2 of us are going home *#$&#&* off!!! LOL

GOOOOOOOOO RAMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by txramsfan
        Screw all the negativity......Screw all the dissection......Screw all the checkdown debate......Screw all the secondary hand wringing......

Rams pull out a win.......we go 2-0 going into the Bash week.....

Bah! I like negativity, I like dissection, I like debate. And just what do you mean by "pull out a win". Is that! supposed to be a "full of confidence - go get em" attitude. Blah.

I say we are going to beat Atlanta nicely. And afterwards, I'll enjoy all of the positives, negatives, analysis, criticisms, praise, and football rhetoric that accompany a win. So will you Tx. But, I'll enjoy our win more than you, cause I am more confident of a win than you are.

Comment

Nyeh nyeh, nyeh nyeh, nyeh nyeh!!!!

Comment

Nyeh nyeh, nyeh nyeh, nyeh nyeh!!!
            :tongue:

LOL!

...Now... GO RAMS! :1:

Comment

The only M-name I anticipate hearing isn't a certain Falcons quarterback, but rather MARSHALL, MARSHALL, MARSHALL!!!

Comment

Tx...you are definately a stabilizing factor. You do bring things into perspective and I appreciate that about you.

This should be a good game. When all is said and done...I am confident that we are in every game until the last tick of the clock and we feel can beat anyone!

I expect another competive game. If we can keep Vick contained we will come away with the win. I think that will be the key.

Go Rams!!!

Comment

Well it's good to know how you feel TX....

What does not kill us will makes us stronger. You know - some of us do not know what to do w/o a good QB Clan war. Heck w/o those things what will the Bard of Spiral Horn Lore do in his free time?

The next whipping boy - well he is the old whipping boy - Smartz.

Comment

I just don't understand why the Falcons are the favorite this week. We stomped the Falcons 36-0 last year, even if Vick was playing do they score 37 points? I don't think so.

The Falcons defense looks like it hasn't been improved at all and the one area that they tried most to improve, the secondary, has seen injuries to 2 starters. And on top of that, they almost lost to a weak ***** team last week. What's changed?

Forgive my ignorance, but why are the Falcons favorites again?

PS - GO RAMS!!! :helmet:

Comment

Originally posted by ZigZagRam
                      I just don't understand why the Falcons are the favorite this week. We stomped the Falcons 36-0 last year, even if Vick was playing do they score 37 points? I don't think so.

The Falcons defense looks like it hasn't been improved at all and the one area that they tried most to improve, the secondary, has seen injuries to 2 starters. And on top of that, they almost lost to a weak ***** team last week. What's changed?

PS - GO RAMS!!! :helmet:
                      1- In that game, no.
                      2- The defense played shut down in the first half, sucked in the second half. Last year it was suck all 60 minutes
                      3- Because no one checks the stat sheet and just saw that the Rams played the Cardinals in a tight game and scored less than 20 points.

Oh yeah, and Deangelo Hall is our only injured starter on defense. Plus last season the Rams played the Falcons in a 3-4 that we did not blitz. Not that it changes the outcome, but anyone will tell you the Falcons line is not made for a 3-4 two gap style, and it showed in that game as they got 0 pressure on Bulger.

Comment

Isn't Brian Scott starter at free safety? I thought he was out also.

EDIT: Nevermind. I don't know what I was thinking.
                        Last edited by ZigZagRam; -09-18-2004, 12:52 PM.

Comment

No Bryan's healthy and we'll need EVERYthing he's got tommorow.

Comment

no way in hell do we lose to the MUDHENS!!Rams by 14 by way of MARSHAL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :king:

Comment

Originally posted by ZigZagRam

I agree with you ZigZagRam. I am not sure why the Falcons are favored. The Rams did stomp them last year. The Ram defense owned them. That was the only shut-out we had all season. Vick being in the game this year will make a difference but not that big of a difference.

I hope we see the same kind of attitude popping today.
                              Go Rams!!!! :ramlogo:

Fear the Horns.
                              sigpic

Comment