Good Game 2morrow Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Game 2morrow Guys

Hopefully no more injuries, and a good contest. Can't say I'm hoping for a Rams win, but I do want to get through the game healthy and being happy for a great contest between both teams.

Re: Good Game 2morrow Guys

I wish we could watch it...
    temp_4394_1467243487543_20
    RAMS!

Comment

You are all welcome to come over to my house to watch the game. Big screen...sourround (sp?) sound...I swear, the players helmets in a close up are 3 feet tall. Better catch a red-eye though. Times a wasten!

Go Rams!

Comment

Thank you Mr. Murdock!

Comment

Say what? Who's Mr. Murdock?

Comment

Matt Murdock is the blind lawyer who prowls the night as the Man Without Fear, aka... Daredevil!

Comment

Ahhh...I can see clearly now!

Thanks!

Go Rams!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AvengerRam
                Matt Murdock is the blind lawyer who prowls the night as the Man Without Fear, aka... Daredevil!
                You damn right

Comment

Hey, what about an invite to a tailgate????

I have several ClanRam members in the area including me and its only the right thing to do, to invite us to your tailgate

Comment

:ramlogo: After watching last week's game against the Desert Birds from high above the dome in section 426 with my son I am slightly worried about the outcome of this game. If Bolger does not play better and the defense does not hold Mr Vick in check we Rams fans could be in for a long day. At least the misaligned O line looked good and I would give the defense a B+ so hopefully we will come out with another win. GO RAMS!!!

Comment

Thanks for being such a class-act, DD. That makes two of us hoping for no more injuries - something both teams can't afford.

Comment

Looking forward to a good game with no serious injuries. Go Rams!

Comment

Originally posted by RamDez
                          Hey, what about an invite to a tailgate????

I have several ClanRam members in the area including me and its only the right thing to do, to invite us to your tailgate
                          I'd invite you, but I don't live anywhere near Ga. Lets just say I live in the Ram's most hated enemy's territory

Comment

Originally posted by daredevil25
                            I'd invite you, but I don't live anywhere near Ga. Lets just say I live in the Ram's most hated enemy's territory
                            Great games guys and I can't deny that I was SCURRED when you guys tied it up. Falcons pull out the win, so I'm happy but you guys got an offense.

Comment

Good game DD. Your team outplayed us, and I also note that you have been a very cordial and welcome guest of our boards this week.

Now get the Hell out of here! We have some sulking to do! :disappoin

Comment