• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RamDez
    replied
    Re: Bash

Originally posted by UtterBlitz
    Camping sounds nice and relaxing.

Dez, Tx... let me know if anything is informally planned for Saturday before Jake's. I have the afternoon open.
    I should choose my words a little more carefully LOL

I meant that I was staying there. In fact I am staying in the Choo Choo hotel

Leave a comment:

• RAMMAN68
    replied

I'm arriving on Friday, 3Pm. If anyone wants to get together Friday evening......

Leave a comment:

• UtterBlitz
    replied

Camping sounds nice and relaxing.

Dez, Tx... let me know if anything is informally planned for Saturday before Jake's. I have the afternoon open.

Leave a comment:

• RamDez
    replied

oh dont worry, I have a few LOL

if I get a chance I will put them up when I get to Bowling Green or St Louis, we are camping in Chattanooga for 3 days to chill

Leave a comment:

• AvengerRam_old
    replied

Man, I wish I could join you all there. Make sure you take lots of pics for the gallery!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Ah not much... just basking in the reflective glow of the victorious European team.
    Last edited by PaddyRam; -09-21-2004, 08:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• RamDez
    replied

in chatanooga its 11am and 78f

whats happening in the UK?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

What's the weather like there Dez... winter well and truly settling in here :upset:

Leave a comment:

• RamDez
    replied

Been there and done that, its the left? right?

Leave a comment:

• txramsfan
    replied

Please remember what side of the road you need to be on boss.....

:tongue:

Leave a comment:

• RamDez
    replied

I am driving in on Friday.

CHOOOO CHOOO

Leave a comment:

• txramsfan
    replied

I fly in on Friday but will have to do some family/STL friends stuff on that day.

Leave a comment:

• UtterBlitz
    replied

Safe travels to you PaddyRam. I'll be flying on saturday, but my flight is much shorter than yours. :ramlogo:

Leave a comment:

• PaddyRam
    started a topic Bash

Bash

I'll be flying out tomorrow... see some of you on Saturday/Sunday.
    We need some bouncebackability after last week. ;)

Related Topics

Collapse

• txramsfan
    Bash Brethren
    by txramsfan
    It's that time of year again when we get to congregate and actually put faces with places. Bash time is just about 24 hours away for me currently and I can't wait to get it started. Dez is already enjoying himself, he always gets an early start.

I will be arriving in the 'Lou Friday afternoon around 2:15. I have some family obligations to attend to but I may be able to sneak out Friday night. If not, I know Saturday, for those of you who will be attending, is a major get together day for us and the Rampagers.

My email addy is [email protected] for those of you who want to keep in touch, get directions or schedules, or just to say when you will be arriving. Let's have a safe, fun, and WINNING Bash this year.

tx
    -09-23-2004, 06:43 AM
  • RamWraith
    Lets talk Bash
    by RamWraith
    For those that are going in 2 weeks what are your plans?? Staying? Best shopping? Brewery tours? Pubs? Care to meet me at the Drury Friday night?

Are we meeting Saturday? Where and when?

This is coming up fast and I am not hearing much from my brothers. Sounds to me like this is going to be fun!! What say ye?
    -10-15-2007, 05:53 PM
  • Truth
    What Are Your Plans For The BASH??
    by Truth
    Just wondering what the plan for most people is for the bash. When are you planning to arrive, and leave? I, for one, am looking at arriving Friday and leaving Monday.
    Arrive Friday, leave Monday
    30.00%
    Arrive Friday, leave Sunday
    10.00%
    Arrive Saturday, leave Monday
    30.00%
    Arrive Saturday, leave Sunday
    0.00%
    Arrive Sunday, leave Monday
    0.00%
    Arrive Sunday, Leave Sunday
    10.00%
    I live in the area
    10.00%
    Will be staying longer than just the weekend
    10.00%
    -05-13-2006, 04:07 PM
  • RamDez
    Bash, Friday evening
    by RamDez
    Well, we missed some guys due to the abundance of FREE drink being served at the Drury Inn I think there was 16 of us that spotted that and used it to full advantage ......... oh my head
    Some photos are on the gallery and I am sure more will be added

Next stop, buying up Ram Crap
    -09-09-2006, 06:15 AM
  • AvengerRam_old
    Only 8 days 'till the BASH!!!!
    by AvengerRam_old
    Counting down to the 2012 Bash: Battle Seattle...

We're going to have a great group (14 or 16 people) cheering on the home team at the game, including some first-time Bashers!

Saturday night, the festivities begin with the dinner at Jake's Steaks at Laclede's Landing. We'll have our annual Rams Trivia Raffle, with the proceeds going, of course, to support ClanRam.

If you're not joining us for the game, but will be in town, feel free to stop on over at the Bash. All are welcome!
    -09-21-2012, 01:17 PM
Working...
X