X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adarian_too
    replied
    Warning! New! Improved! Poll.

Breaking in with stirring, up to the minute, results, revised numbers now point to the momentum changing. A 50% increase in the popularity of the idea that the name of the Rams be changed to the Freds has now raised the question whether Marshall was not training properly during the off-season if he found time to associate himself with the Snickers label and do a commercial. Questions have been raised behind the scenes whether Marshall has lost a step because he was juking it up with the wrong crowd.

Leave a comment:

• adarian_too
    replied
    Warning! Failed Effort at New and Improved Poll.

Forced to comply with disclosure requirements, I unequivocally state that this poll was flawed from the beginning. The lead-in was unclear. The question was misleading. The target sample was biased. The results are contrived. All this said, nothing prevents the AP or CBS from misusing this poll any way it likes .... I say this with a 95% confidence interval ... because I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Leave a comment:

• adarian_too
    replied
    Re: Warning! Effort at New and Improved Poll:

There is no point in waiting for this poll to close Oct. 31, 2004. The results are clear and unambiguous. An overwhelming number of respondents want to change the name to the Stl. Snickering Freds. In fact, twice as many voted to change the name to the Freds as opposed to changing it back to the LA Rams.
    Last edited by adarian_too; -09-23-2004, 11:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Keep the "Rams" forever......unless they choose to rename them the DJ's

Leave a comment:

• adarian_too
    replied

'sCuz the interruption. I thought I would check to see if there are any statistically significant conclusions that could be extrapolated from the numbers yet.

Leave a comment:

• adarian_too
    started a poll Warning! Effort at New and Improved Poll:

Warning! Effort at New and Improved Poll:

Yes. Better corporate responsibility.
    27.27%
    No. Blasphemy.
    72.73%

The poll is expired.

If the Rams continue to play as they did last Sunday, do we petition Georgia to permanently change the name of the team to the St. Louis Freds? Bear in mind, Marshall's paleontolgy may become more inspired.