Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back the blues

OK Mike,

We have proven we can can loose in both the blue and gold pants. Lets bring back the blue pants now, can we? If we are going to loose lets at least look good :-)

Re: Bring back the blues

Maybe we should try those gold jerseys.

I'm kidding.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ram-Robot
      [PD-Gordo]- Too bad our Blues Nation team can't go for the gold
      by Ram-Robot
      What if you could bunch the current Blues with former Blues for international play? Once a Blue always a Blue, right? That team could earn a medal.

Link To Original Article
      -02-17-2006, 09:00 PM
    • RamDez
      News for the ClanRam members
      by RamDez
      I spent an eventfully couple of hours at Rams park with Dodram while in St Louis.

I thought I would share a couple of items with fellow Clan

1) The gold stripe under the arm on the uniform is history for next year. It will be removed from the uniforms for the 2002 season.

2) The blue pants will get an airing in the 2002 preseason.

3) The white pants will never be worn as long as we have our present owner ;)

4) Look for a change to the Dome turf in the next couple of years.

There is more, but I require copious amounts of beer frist
      -10-02-2001, 04:53 PM
    • sosa39rams
      Potential Uniform Combo?
      by sosa39rams
      These would be pretty sweet.

(CLICK TO ENLARGE)

Lose the white stripe/line on the helmet and I think I could really work with these. Also, that all gold/yellow one SJ is wearing is kinda ugly but I could live with it....
      -08-21-2013, 05:25 AM
    • jjigga3000
      Uniform Change?
      by jjigga3000
      Since a lot of us have been somewhat touchy on the subject of relocating. Let's talk about a New Uniform. I personally have disliked the new colors ever since they came out with those uniforms. I would love to see the new uni's with the old colors with a optional blue and white uni. something like these. What say ye. Let's post ideas, better than talking about something we can't control....
      -01-15-2015, 09:10 AM
    • dgr828
      Once again the Rams go Alternative
      by dgr828
      Last week in Philadelphia, the Rams sported their blue jerseys with white pants which didn't bring much luck. This week the Rams once again go with the alternative attire, this time the team will wear Blue on Blue (Blue jerseys, Blue pants). Hopefully the Rams are dressed for success!
      -09-14-2008, 09:37 AM
    Working...
    X