Bash Brethren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bash Brethren

It's that time of year again when we get to congregate and actually put faces with places. Bash time is just about 24 hours away for me currently and I can't wait to get it started. Dez is already enjoying himself, he always gets an early start.

I will be arriving in the 'Lou Friday afternoon around 2:15. I have some family obligations to attend to but I may be able to sneak out Friday night. If not, I know Saturday, for those of you who will be attending, is a major get together day for us and the Rampagers.

My email addy is [email protected] for those of you who want to keep in touch, get directions or schedules, or just to say when you will be arriving. Let's have a safe, fun, and WINNING Bash this year.

tx

Re: Bash Brethren

I hear you TX, I've Bash on the brain. I'll be arriving tomorrow around 3pm. I'm staying at the Holiday Inn DT. If anyone is interested in joining me for happy hour, let me know. :redface:
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS
    :ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram:

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Comment

Friday: we are all meeting at San Flips (drurry Inn) at 7pm or before to get the night started.

See you all there

Comment

Me and My Dad are so damn excited. We get in kinda late friday night so we will prolly take it easy friday. Come Saturday though it will be time to part-tay.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• PaddyRam
          Bash
          by PaddyRam
          I'll be flying out tomorrow... see some of you on Saturday/Sunday.
          We need some bouncebackability after last week. ;)
          -09-21-2004, 03:59 AM
        • AvengerRam_old
          Karaoke at the Bash?
          by AvengerRam_old
          I was talking with Dez, and we are thinking of seeing if it might be feasible to have karaoke as part of the dinner festivities on Saturday night of Bash weekend. My thought was that we could do it as a fundraiser for the site, with attendees "bidding" to hear other members show off their singing skills.

What do you think? Like the idea? Hate it?
          -06-05-2008, 06:10 PM
        • Truth
          What Are Your Plans For The BASH??
          by Truth
          Just wondering what the plan for most people is for the bash. When are you planning to arrive, and leave? I, for one, am looking at arriving Friday and leaving Monday.
          Arrive Friday, leave Monday
          30.00%
          Arrive Friday, leave Sunday
          10.00%
          Arrive Saturday, leave Monday
          30.00%
          Arrive Saturday, leave Sunday
          0.00%
          Arrive Sunday, leave Monday
          0.00%
          Arrive Sunday, Leave Sunday
          10.00%
          I live in the area
          10.00%
          Will be staying longer than just the weekend
          10.00%
          -05-13-2006, 05:07 PM
        • RamWraith
          Lets talk Bash
          by RamWraith
          For those that are going in 2 weeks what are your plans?? Staying? Best shopping? Brewery tours? Pubs? Care to meet me at the Drury Friday night?

Are we meeting Saturday? Where and when?

This is coming up fast and I am not hearing much from my brothers. Sounds to me like this is going to be fun!! What say ye?
          -10-15-2007, 06:53 PM
        • AvengerRam_old
          Only 8 days 'till the BASH!!!!
          by AvengerRam_old
          Counting down to the 2012 Bash: Battle Seattle...

We're going to have a great group (14 or 16 people) cheering on the home team at the game, including some first-time Bashers!

Saturday night, the festivities begin with the dinner at Jake's Steaks at Laclede's Landing. We'll have our annual Rams Trivia Raffle, with the proceeds going, of course, to support ClanRam.

If you're not joining us for the game, but will be in town, feel free to stop on over at the Bash. All are welcome!
          -09-21-2012, 02:17 PM
        Working...
        X