Not again!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not again!!!

Am I ever going to take my shutters down?

Re: Not again!!!

Ever thought of relocating? I don't know if you are in a firm or have your own practice, but that has got to get old after awhile. Of course for all the bad weather I'm sure there is plenty of great weather so maybe I'm just talking nonsense.

Comment

Yeah...

You can always move up here to the motherland with WisRF and me. Only thing we get here is a tornado or two and maybe a few feet of snow ;-)

Comment

This has been a strange season. Usually, we get one or two storms that threaten to hit the state, and maybe one will actually hit. This year, Jeanne will likely be the fourth hurricane to hit the state, and its not even October yet.

Of course, when some of you are snowed in this January and its 78 degrees and sunny here, I won't be complaining too much.

Comment

Oh yeah,

Did I tell you about the -60 degree windchill. *LOL*

Anyone know where the perfect place to live at is *LOL*

Originally posted by RamWraith
          Yeah...

You can always move up here to the motherland with WisRF and me. Only thing we get here is a tornado or two and maybe a few feet of snow ;-)

Comment

southern california :king:

Comment

"The stars at night, are big and bright........deep in the heart of Texas."

Comment

Re: I'd be talking to those witch doctors in NO ...

I'd give a call to those voodoo practioners in New Orleans. They obviously were able to steer the last storm into a different direction. They might come in handy with the upcoming election too.

Comment

If money isn't an issue and we're talking U.S., San Diego wins hands down. 72 degress every Christmas. Sometimes you have to wear long pants and socks but those are extreme days.

Comment

Florida's got its good points...balmy Winter climate, no state income taxes, excellent birdwatching, beaches, Disney World, great seafood...

and it has its bad points... beastly Summers, population hyper-growth, hurricanes, lack of culture, "snowbirds"

But, hey, I've lived here for 25 of the last 29 years (left for 4 years in college), and its home.

Comment

Snow, cold, humidity, heat, windchill, blizzards, tornados, straight line winds, fog, hail, sleet, ice, rain, and sun.

I wouldn't change Minnesota for the world. There is no place like home.

Comment

If money isn't an issue and we're talking U.S., San Diego wins hands down. 72 degress every Christmas
                        That's if you don't mind renting. :tongue:

I've been living here for 11 years now and aside from the gas and housing issues I wouldn't live anywhere else.
                        JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS
                        :ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram:

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
                        Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Comment

Originally posted by RamWraith
                          Anyone know where the perfect place to live at is *LOL*
                          Austin, Nevada.

Comment

Maui isn't too bad--probably a lot like Florida minus the humidity and hurricanes. On the other hand, regular gas is $2.60 + per gallon and a half gallon of milk is $4.50 plus tax. One can swim year round in the ocean here and for the most part bananas, mangos, papayas, coconuts, and avocados are so prolific over much of the island they are often given away. I guess where ever one lives every place has its ups and downs...

BEAT THE "AIN'TS"!!!!!!

Comment

Avenger, you can always stay with us in the Ozarks. Since you are a newcomer, you won't have to marry any of your cousins for several years. Also, we have very low crime rates, due to the 12:1 ratio of guns to people in every home. However, I wouldn't mention that whole "Democrat" thing you got going there. The only thing that leans left around here are the Nascar turns.
                              The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

Working...
                              X