No announcement yet.

Who are you cheering for this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are you cheering for this weekend?

I feel dirty, but I think I've got to support the Whiners in this one.
    The Seattle Seahawks
    26.67%
    The San Francisco *****
    33.33%
    I can't bring myself to support either of them.
    40.00%

Re: Who are you cheering for this weekend?

I'm hoping that during the game, both teams are found to have engaged in major rules violations, resulting in the league declaring both teams losers for the week.

Comment

...don't touch that

Comment

Originally posted by NickSeiler
        Who are you cheering for this weekend?
        Uh, the Rams

:tongue:

Comment

I'm with Ferter.
          Clannie Nominee for ClanRam's Thickest Poster

Comment

GRRRRRRRRR, as much as I hate this, I feel that the seahawks are much more of a threat to us than the whiners overall (which is kinda funny, hehehe) but for this one game, I'm hoping the whiners win and the RAMS win as well, of course.....It's really important for us to gain some ground right here and now.....Get that confidence up and moving fast and forward!!! :ramlogo:

Comment

Rammie Girl is right, Rams first but gain a game on the Hawks. Keeping pace,(ouch), with the Hawks is a must. The Rams are gonna win a most of their games this year, but ya gotta stay ahead of the competition.
              Go Rams - I couldn't be at the Bash this year, but you'll hear me cheerin on our Rams from Maine !!! Here's to some big time Rams karma for all those intown for the BIG BASH !!!!

- Fight to the Finish

Maineram

Comment

Not that this will make the decision easier but-

Niners win + Rams win= Rams automatically in first place

Seahawks win + Rams win= Seahawks stay in first place, Niners automatically stay in last place

Niners win + Rams loss= Rams fall behind Niners in standing which is third no matter what.

Seahawks win + Rams loss= Rams stay ahead of Cardinals and 9ers but 2 games out of first place.

Comment

I guess as a UMiami alum I can pull for Ken Dorsey and Mike Rumph and try to forget what team they're on.

Comment

In the context of this question, it's is an easy one, we need the Whiners to win. Thank goodness they are a shell of their former selves and no longer a threat, unlike the Seachickens.

Comment

This is an absolute no brainer. if your a Rams fan then your routing for SF this week. There will be no routing for the team that is in first place in our division unless it is the Rams or unless the team that is leading our division is playing a team that must lose to put the Rams in the playoffs as a wild card. If I can root for the 49ars living amongst the swil of 49ar fans in the evil empire itself then so can each and every one of you. Anyone routing for Seattle is fired!

Comment

my teeny weeny brain tells me to root for the whiners but my heart compells me to root for the seabirds...

Comment

Originally posted by RamTime
                          If I can root for the 49ars living amongst the swil of 49ar fans in the evil empire itself then so can each and every one of you.
                          Wrong!

You do what you feel is best, but I will not root for the whiners or the seachickens.

:tongue:

Comment

Yeah, I can't cheer for either of them. Maybe if the game determined whether or not we get into the playoffs but that's a little too far down the line to expect now. Go Rams!

Comment

Anyone who knows me here and my former name knows I'm gonna be with the Seahawks. They've got my boy!

Comment

Working...
                              X