New to the Clan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the Clan

First of all, hello everyone. This is my first post on a board not known for its pastures if you know what I mean. I post on another board under another tag, but between the negativity, the leaving of several veterans and some bannings along the way it lost sight of whats important. The Rams. I hope this is the start of a wondeful new time in my cyberRam experience.

P.S. FargoRam if you read this we should hook up some time i live 90 miles away in Minn. and my brother lives in Fargo.

Re: New to the Clan

Welcome to the Clan. I think you will find people here who are knowledgeable, loyal to the point of disbelief, opinionated, but somehow manage to remember what the board is about: The Rams, and the fellowship of the fans. You might see a few discussions that approach the heated stage, but overall, anyone messes with the Clan, all of the Clan will be there... :helmet:
    temp_4394_1467243487543_20
    RAMS!

Comment

Welcome to the jungle, it gets worse here every day. You'll learn to live like an animal... um... wait a second...

That's a Guns and Roses song...

Welcome to the Clan!

Comment

Welcome, and enjoy, dude!
        Clannie Nominee for ClanRam's Thickest Poster

Comment

Welcome to what we call home. Hope you enjoy your stay and find it as entertaining as I do.

Comment

Welcome dude, hope you enjoy yourself and have some fun

Comment

Welcome to the Clan. Some of the members here tend to get a little edgy after a loss; however by Friday things are usually back to normal. Unless of course the loss is before a by-week then it takes a couple of Fridays. That should about do it as far as filling you in on... Oh wait, one more thing I should mention, it's the playoff loss thing. Ya that one takes a good 20 Fridays to get under control. Which brings to mind Superbowl losses, we'll let you know when that one returns to normal.

Comment

well now you mention it, we need to start the count all over again ...... muttter bloody patriots ..........

Comment

Hooooooooooooooooooooooowdy ho!

Comment

Glad to have you around. Jump in whenever you like.
                    The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

Welcome to ClanRam ArmageddonRam!!

:ramlogo:

Comment

Good to see you here, man. Hope you like the new place. :king:

Long Live the ClanRam!

Comment

P.S. - Any other name you wanna go by? ArmageddonRam is a little long to type out each time. :redface:

Comment

Welcome to the dark side!

Comment

When I first came online a few years ago and joined sites to cheer on my Rams, I was at a site that sounded a lot like what you described. Can't even remember the name of it now. The Clan has been friendly from the start. It's more like being part of a family. And Dez does a bangup job keeping the smack where it belongs.

OOPS! Welcome to the family! I'm the "FanFormerlyKnownAsWisty".
                              Last edited by JellyOpal; -09-26-2004, 01:40 AM. Reason: Forgot something

Comment