• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An interesting read ?

here is a link for an interesting read, comments please

http://www.ramsnation.org/

Re: An interesting read ?

Sounds good, a natural step I think.
    The Breakfast Club. You want cheese with that?

Comment

Re: An interesting read ?

The Empire of the Clan grows!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• ram3057
        Interesting Statistic
        by ram3057
        I had never realized this:

(From NFL.com)

"If you believe in omens, this should be a good year for the Rams. Since they ended a long stretch at the bottom of the league, they have played well in odd-numbered seasons: Super Bowl winner in 1999, NFC champion in 2001, NFC West champion in 2003. In the three odd-numbered years since 1999, they have a regular-season record of 39-9; in the three even-numbered years during the same stretch, they are 25-23."

So, if you believe in these kinds of things, we are in for a great year!!
        -08-26-2005, 03:07 PM
      • AvengerRam_old
        Typo results in interesting diversion...
        by AvengerRam_old
        Typing too fast when logging on today, I mistakenly typed "ClaRam.com" instead of "ClanRam.com."

Took me... um... somewhere interesting.
        -05-28-2006, 12:38 PM
      • RamWraith
        Must have book
        by RamWraith
        Here is a link to this years draft bible. I think you all will find just about every piece of information you can think of for this years crop. Enjoy!

http://bigblueview.com/images/admin/...ft_Preview.pdf

Note:
        This is a .pdf file. You will need Adobe to open it.
        -01-09-2008, 06:26 AM
      • RamFan_Til_I_Die
        See if you can read this
        by RamFan_Til_I_Die
        See if you can read this

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
        -04-17-2007, 12:27 PM
        Could someone clarify the rule on links
        by Guest
        I understand that we're not supposed to link other Rams message boards. Though frankly, that's not in the rules. Still, maybe that's covered by spamming, though I always figured spamming was something different. But that's okay. No linking other boards, got it.

But why no linking to official articles? Articles in the PD, for example, or in USA Today or whatever. Is that considered spamming? Just wondering. You know a lot of sites won't let you post an article UNLESS you link it (that has to do with copyright regs, I;m told). So I am just asking the reason---what is the reason for this rule? And is this, too, considered spamming? Cause ordinarily I would not expect that. That linking an official article from say the PD is "spamming."

This is not a "protest." Just confused and asking for the reasons. Only cause I'm curious.
        -07-31-2007, 08:08 AM
      Working...
      X