Rams vs Farty Whiners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams vs Farty Whiners

It's that time again boys and girls, time for the Rams to face their long time nemesis; The ....... !

I recall many Ram ...... games. The very first football game I ever attended, may moons ago, was the Rams and ....... in LA.

I remember the lean years when a certain QB by the name of Joe, used to beat the Rams silly.

And I remember when the Rams put and end to a very long loosing streak, and crushed the ......... back in 99'.

But on Sunday night, October 3rd at 5:30pm PST, 8:30pm EST; In the "City by a Large Body of Water", the Rams will play one of thier most important games this season.

Regardless of what there record might be, the ....... always bring thier "A" game when they play the Rams. This rivalry is one of the biggest in the league.

The Rams know that this is a must win game if they want to compete for the NFC West crown this year.

The Rams must play mistake free football for 4 quarters and reach deep inside each and everyone of them and give 200% to the team.

This is not just a must win game to keep pace with Seattle, this is a must win game for respectablity. For this game is against the most vile, and repulsive team in the league; The ....... .

So in closing I say,

REFUSE TO LOOSE !

And may thier fans choke on thier cheese, and gag on thier whine ! :tough:

:ramlogo:
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS
    :ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram:

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Re: Rams vs Farty Whiners

This is a must win situation because this will be my first time attending an NFL game and I don't want to see the Rams lose to the Niners. GO RAMS!!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• LA Rammer
      Win vs. Whiners
      by LA Rammer
      Will a win vs. Whiners make us "believe"? Seriously what would an outright win do for us at this point? We would be only one game out of first place, since the squawks won't do squat vs. Colts.

I know, I know some will say are we seeing the same team. With a possibility of Boller starting and I defense improving, which I think it can show promise if we can keep them off the field with time of possession. Really would that bring the spark back and have us be happy lil campers at least as long as it lasts?
      -09-28-2009, 12:00 PM
    • 1980RAMS
      This is the Biggest Game of the YEAR
      by 1980RAMS
      This game vs the Whiners is the biggest game of the year. The whole season has been a complete disaster. If we can just beat the hated whiners. It would make things a lot easier for me to deal with. Anyone else feel the same?

JUST RAM IT!!!!

GO RAMS!!!:helmet:
      -11-29-2011, 02:19 PM
    • sjacksonrules
      Help make it Rams vs Rams, first have to beat the whiners
      by sjacksonrules
      The Nfl is having another voting contest to see who you would think would win in a game. It has past superbowl teams matched up against each other.

First up

1990 whiners vs the 2001 Rams

1990 bills vs the 1999 Rams

They are on different sides of the bracket so we could have a Rams vs Rams battle here.

Its called Bracketology on the nfl website.
      -03-13-2012, 09:22 AM
    • Mikey
      Rams vs Whiners MNF
      by Mikey
      I am very much looking forward to this game! It kind of makes me sad, and yes I'm going to harp on it again, but there are about 8,000 tickets still available for a MNF game vs our hated division rivals. And before anybody brings up the Cardinals there isn't an NL game scheduled for Monday night. We have an exciting new young QB who's leading us to some points on offense and St Louis fans can't sell out the Dome for a MNF game?
      -10-07-2014, 05:54 PM
    • CanadianRam!
      And it just gets better...
      by CanadianRam!
      After the Cardinals win over the Lions, we have the longest losing streak in the NFL at 5 losses...at least we're leading the NFL in something? :\

If we don't win next week...I'm gonna explode or something! :x

GO RAMS
      -11-19-2006, 05:57 PM
    Working...
    X