Who's next? Your participation requested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's next? Your participation requested

With the news that the West St. Louis Chiefs have signed former Ram Nate Hobgood-Chittick, Dick Vermiel's obviously on a mission to fill his roster with former Rams. So, in that vein, I ask you fellow ClanRam Warriors...

Who's next?

Name any former Ram you'd like to see in KC. It can be serious, like Mike Jones, or sarcastic, like Lawrence Phillips. It could even be someone from the distant past...Crazy Legs Hirsch? Be imaginative, people! Come on, it's the weekend, have fun!

My pick?
    How about Roman Phifer

I heard Lawrence Phillips is looking for a job.

Comment

How bout Cleveland Gary giving it another shot and signing with the Chiefs.I heard he has been working on his fumble problems.
      ST.LOUIS RAMS:THE MOST FRUSTRATING TEAM IN THE NFL!!!

Comment

How about Gaylon Hyder , he was the guy who took Nate's place at the Rams. the fact he couldn't hold down a starting spot in europe should mean nothing to the Chiefs:p
        :helmet:
        GO CLAYMORES : DEAD BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

Comment

The Titans get tired of the lack of production from Kevin Carter and make a trade to...... KC.

If DV can't motivate him nobody can!

Comment

YESsss

LOL RAMble, that would be worth seeing , wonder how much the Titans would take for Carter now?
            :helmet:
            GO CLAYMORES : DEAD BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

Comment

I heard they got Aveion Cason. Chiefs rule! Hey, I can split my loyalty can't I? Some of my favorite Rams castoffs are there; Green, Hobgood-Chittick, Cason.

Comment

Root for the CHIEFS??

No. MA'AM! Rooting for the Chiefs is a sin beyond redemption. Short of the Niners, they're the most evil thing around. I live directly between STL and kc and my son likes the Chiefs (where HAVE I failed?) and I really, really hate the Chiefs. No, we cannot divide the loyalties. I won't allow it.
                But, gosh, THANKS for asking! ;)

Comment

Absolutely well said Daddo. No offence MsWistRam, but that is just totally unacceptable. That would be like a Hatfield marrying a McCoy. Won't happen. lol

Comment

Originally posted by MsWistRAM
                    I heard they got Aveion Cason. Chiefs rule! Hey, I can split my loyalty can't I? Some of my favorite Rams castoffs are there; Green, Hobgood-Chittick, Cason.
                    Ahem, If you aint carefull I will pull your Ram MVP title with talk like that MsWistRAM :p

Comment

Gotta be Chris Miller and Gaston Green.
                      The Breakfast Club. You want cheese with that?

Comment

;) Nice try guys!:p The RAMS and CHIEFS in Atlanta, my ultimate fantasy!

Comment

Loyalty

I agree with all the guys,missWist,what are you thinking.There is no other team to be loyal to,beleive me I know.I introduced my wife to football and she turned into a ***** fan,oh did I fail miserabbly,however I am proud to say that I am the father of two young lads who love the Rams almost as much as I do,but as far as loyalty,only the RAMS rule baby everybody else is trying to keep up.:cool:

Comment

Definitely Lawrence Phillips. Its a shorter drive from KC to Lincoln for Dick to pick him up from the slammer.

And how can anyone even think of rooting for a KC team after the 1985 world series they stole from the Redbirds? Shameful

Comment

Working...
                            X