Those Gold Pants Sure Looked Good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those Gold Pants Sure Looked Good

I wonder if that was just a tease or if they plan on wearing them for a few games during the season? I don't remember the last time I saw them used in an actual game. We sure did win a lot more wearing the gold.

Re: Those Gold Pants Sure Looked Good

Yea thats true, we also won alot wearing the Yellow and Blue, as well as the White and blue. I hope they can just where them all see which one brings some luck.

Comment

Long live the gold pants!

Comment

Originally posted by Fettmaster View Post
        Long live the gold pants!
        I second that!
        I believe!:ram:

Comment

We looked sharp. I hope they continue the gold pants. Much better than the white ones IMO.

Comment

I think the Gold pants should be brought back. But only with the blue uniforms.

I thought we looked terible with white and gold.

Comment

Gold is golden! I was glad we didn't come out with those nasty white ones.
              LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Comment

Gold pants + blue jerseys = my favorite uniforms.

Like so. That's what I want to see. That's the right stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Mooselini View Post
                  I think the Gold pants should be brought back. But only with the blue uniforms.

I thought we looked terible with white and gold.
                  very true and your right only with the blue jersyes, the white jerseys should be worn with the blue pants and I even think they wore all white once and that should NEVER happen again.

Comment

Originally posted by jkramsfan View Post
                    very true and your right only with the blue jersyes, the white jerseys should be worn with the blue pants and I even think they wore all white once and that should NEVER happen again.
                    All white is terrible in my opinion. Only a few teams can pull that one off.

Comment

Yes, it's a MUCH better look! Let's stick with this uniform, pleeeeeaze! ...Except for the throwback we're wearing this year.

Comment

watching us play in those uniforms brought back some memories of the good ol days when we were top contenders but most of all it reminded me of WiNNING !!!
                        Torry Holt Dont play that

Comment

Wouldn't be nice if the Rams could wear throwbacks circa late 1960s (Blue & White ~ The Deacon Days)?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RamOfDenmark View Post
                            Gold pants + blue jerseys = my favorite uniforms.

Like so. That's what I want to see. That's the right stuff!
                            I agree, Gold pants + blue jerseys are the coolest!

Comment

I agree, when they first came out I didn't think I would like the gold ones, but they sure look better than the white!
                              "The disappointment of losing is huge!"

Jack Youngblood

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• evil disco man
                                Bring Back the Gold Pants!
                                by evil disco man
                                The Rams have had a history of losing while wearing anything other than the glorious gold pants. If my memory serves me right, we've only won a single game while wearing either those ugly blue or white pants.

I don't mind the overall look of the blue pants with the white top or even when they're worn with the home jersey. The all-white combination we sometimes sport on the road also looks sharp. But that sad excuse for a stripe on the side makes them look horrendous. This hideous distraction is obviously a large reason the Rams are winless.

The gold pants are the key to our success. Wear them, finish 9-7, and we're on our way to the Super Bowl. Continue discarding them, finish 0-16, and the 2007 Rams will forever be known as the worst team in the history of the NFL.

So, this is my official plea to Georgia Frontiere, our team's fashion designer (and nothing more) - bring back the gold pants!

:l

-jake-
                                -10-25-2007, 04:15 PM
                              • Fettmaster
                                Gold pants?
                                by Fettmaster
                                I absolutly hate that all-white uniform the Rams wore against NY, it looks boring and bland, and it really lacks the color of the previous uniform. I just don't like those pants or the blue pants in general I guess, the solid color of gold really contrasted the jerseys and the uniform was uniqiue and stood out.

With that said, I thought Spags would bring the solid gold pants back (I'm not sure why), but I guess not. I miss that uniform scheme and hope the Rams wear them this year.

Anyone else agree, disagree or can anyone offer any insight as to why the gold pants are still gone?

p.s. I know I'm nit-picking ;)
                                -08-18-2009, 03:45 PM
                              • RockinRam
                                The Uniforms
                                by RockinRam
                                What is with the blue pants?! I mean come on,
                                1) The blue pants are ugly
                                2) Our team color is not white and ugly dark bluish color..
                                3) Gold looks better

We need to bring back the gold pants. Blue jerseys, gold pants. Now that is a WINNING combination.

For Home: Blue jerseys, gold pants
                                For Away: White top, gold pants

WOOHOO

And please, lets not EVER go back to the blue tops, blue pants. Ridiculous.
                                -11-11-2008, 05:55 PM
                              • rNemesis
                                Best and worst rams uniforms from the last three seasons
                                by rNemesis
                                I think we had a similar thread before, but I will ask again. What were, IYHO, were the best and worst uniforms we have worn for the last three years or so?

For sure, 100%, the worst ones to me were the white on white followed by the blue on white, which was slightly better than the white on white, but ANYTHING with WHITE PANTS is tacky!

The best to me were (in order of appearance):

1) The navy blue on navy blue, at home: These were just so bad a**
                                2) The white tops with navy blue pants, on the road: These were just swaggerishly nice.
                                3) The retro blue and yellow, at home: I LOVE seeing the great memories, but lets always remember that we are navy blue and gold generation now, not blue and yellow.
                                4) The blue with gold pants.

Here are some combinations I WOULD LIKE to see:

White with gold bottoms
                                Gold with gold bottoms
                                Some black with gold and blue highlights

Mix it up, you know?

What do you guys think ?
                                -04-14-2011, 01:13 PM
                              • AlphaRam
                                The Blue Pants and the White Pants Have To Go!
                                by AlphaRam
                                I cannot recall winning a game in the white pants. We have a severe losing record when wearing the blue pants. We need to go back to gold pants all of the time.

BTW, I hate San Fransucko!
                                -11-14-2010, 05:25 PM
                              Working...
                              X