7. 25-36

Comment

Re: Return of the MOCK GAMBLING Competition for 2009/10

Rams for $600

1) 109
        2) Steven Jackson
        3) Leonard Little
        4) Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Arizona
        5) Adrian Peterson (rushing), Larry Fitzgerald (receiving)
        6) Rams 23, Seahawks 20
        7) 37-45

Comment

Rams / Seahawks NO BET

1. Jackson will rush for 83 yards.
          2. The Rams' first TD will be scored by
          Fells.
          3. The first sack of the year will be by
          Little.
          4. Pittsburgh; Philly; Cardinals
          5. Receiving yards: M. Colston;

5. Rushing yards: Darren Sproles
          6. Rams 13 Seahawks 24
          7. 37-45

Comment

RAMS $500

1) 107
            2) Jackson
            3) Witherspoon
            4) Tennessee, Philadelphia, Cardinals
            5) Rushing - Peterson (MIN)
            Receiving - Moss (NE)
            6) Rams-20 Seahawks-13
            7) 25-36

Comment

thanks for your efforts..is the first time ive taken part so hope i do it correctly..

$300 Rams to win

1) 138 Yards
              2) S.Jackson
              3)Little
              4)Steelers,Eagles,Cards
              5)S.Jackson -rush Chad Johnson (bengals)- Rec
              6) Rams 23 Seahawks 16
              7) 37-45
              Last edited by Ramblin` Ram; -09-09-2009, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Yep, much appreciate you organising this.

$300 Seahawks

1. 97 yards
                2. Avery
                3. Little
                4. Pittsburgh, Carolina, Arizona.
                5. Michael Turner, Larry Fitzgerald
                6. Seahawks 23 - Rams 13
                7. 25-36

Comment

Rams 100 for the win baby

1. 123 yards
                  2. Jackson
                  3. Witherspoon
                  4. Tenn, Phil, Arz
                  5. Turner, A. Johnson
                  6. Rams 27
                  Hawks 17
                  7. 37-45

Comment

500 Rams
                    1) 136
                    2) Jackson
                    3) Little
                    4) Pittsburgh
                    Carolina
                    Arizona

5) Roll over Bonus
                    Turner
                    Gennings
                    6) Rams 24
                    SeaHawks 17
                    7) 25-36

Comment

Rams 100

1) 82 yards
                      2) Jackson
                      3) Hall
                      4) Steelers, Eagles, Cardinals
                      5) Rushing - Adrian Peterson
                      Receiving - Reggie Wayne
                      6) Rams 24 - Seahawks 20
                      7) 37 - 45

Comment

Rams - $300

1) 124
                        2) Jackson
                        3) Little
                        4) Steelers, Eagles, Cards
                        5) Adrian Peterson (Vikings), Randy Moss (Patriots)
                        6) Rams - 27
                        Seahawks - 24
                        7) 45+

Comment

Hawks for $100

1) 78

2) Jackson

3) Vic A.

4)

Tennessee at Pittsburgh
                          Philadelphia at Carolina
                          Whiners at Arizona

5)

Name the player who will RUSH of the most yards in Week 1? Ray Rice
                          Name the player who will have the most RECEIVING yards in Week 1? Calvin Johnson

6) Hawks 27 - Rams 16

7) 37-45
                          The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

Thanks again for doing this, always fun!

Rams for $100

1) 110

2) Jackson

3) Spoon

4) Pittsburgh
                            Philadelphia
                            Arizona

5) RUSH - LaDainian Tomlinson
                            RECEIVING - Randy Moss

6) Rams 27 - Hawks 17.

7) 37-45

Comment

Rams for $500

110 yards
                              McMichael
                              Long
                              Pitts/Phil/Ariz.
                              A.Peterson
                              A.Bouldin
                              Rams 26-24
                              45+

Comment

Seahawks- $750

1. 127 yds.
                                2. Mcmichael
                                3. Wade
                                4. Pitt, philly, San Fran
                                5. Rushing- Sjax
                                Rec.- Randy Moss
                                6. Seahawks 23
                                Rams 21
                                7. 37-45

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• JackieSlater
                                  Return of the MOCK GAMBLING Competition for 2010/11
                                  by JackieSlater
                                  MOCK GAMBLING 2010/11

Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and girls after spending much of the summer ‘hiding’ i here by announce the opening up and start of this years Clanram's Mock Gambling competition for 2010/11

In this post, you will find all the guidelines, information and help you may need to set yourself up to take part, IF you are unclear ON ANY ASPECT of the competition, by all means PM me or post in this thread and i'll answer them to the best of my abilty.

This will be the 5th season of the Mock Gambling I’ve run so before i start just a quick recap from last years competiton -

Last years winner and defending champion – Viper - Runner up was LA Ram0, and 3rd - Jackieslater Hope to see Viper return to defend his title.

43 Clanram members were involved in the competition last year, it'll be nice to see that number increase.

Mock Gambling Competiton - What is it and how is it run?

• We’ll all start with $1000
                                  • The competition will run through the playoffs and end on the Superbowl weekend.
                                  • There will be more questions/more forecasting options each week to open the competition more and generally make it more interesting for all, and to further test our own skill and forcasting abilities.

The Mock Gambling Competiton is a part gambling part predicting part forecasting competition, Each and every member will start with fictious $1000 within that starting $1000, you bid/gamble as much as you feel you wish too call on
                                  1) Outcome of the Rams game each week(Spread included)
                                  2) Following the Rams spread there will be a number of questions and/or some forecast/predictions which if you call correct will gain you more $$$$. Of course by the end of the season(THIS YEAR TO INCLUDE THE PLAYOFFS AND SB) whoever has the most $$$$$ will be declared the winner.
                                  3) You make your bet(s)/predictions/answers by simply posting on the thread each week,the mods always make each separate weekly thread 'Sticky' so you can easily find where we are all upto.
                                  4) Week 4, 8, 12 and 16 i will set 'Bonus questions/predictions' thus giving players who are lagging behind the chance to catch up.
                                  5) To be anywhere near successful you will need to take part almost every week throughout the season.
                                  6) The winner, apart from having bragging rights, does get a small jesture from the Mods, T-shirt or pen something small. etc etc
                                  7) It is free to enter, open to each and everyone of the Clan and taken serious albeit having fun and enjoyment along the way.
                                  8) The overall winner of the competion for this season will be given their own unique Avatar/Sig Icon in which they can display for all to see in every post they make on the forum.

Rules and guidelines to help you along

1) Generally there are NO rules set in stone in which i adhere too, it's all done on...
                                  -08-31-2010, 04:38 PM
                                • JackieSlater
                                  Return of the MOCK GAMBLING Competition for 2008/09
                                  by JackieSlater
                                  MOCK GAMBLING 2008/09

Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and girls after spending much of the summer ‘hiding’ i here by announce the opening up and start of this years Clanram's Mock Gambling competition for 2008/09.

In this post, you will find all the guidelines, information and help you may need to set yourself up to take part, IF you are unclear ON ANY ASPECT of the competition, by all means PM me or post in this thread and i'll answer them to the best of my abilty.

This will be the 3rd season of the Mock Gambling I’ve run so before i start just a quick recap from last years competiton -

Last years winner and defending champion – Richbert88 - Runner up was Badmoforamfan, and 3rd - JackieSlater. Hope to see Richbert88 return to defend his title.

42 Clanram members were involved in the competition last year, it'll be nice to see that number increase.

** A few changes from last year in the hope that more people will stay with the competition throughout the season**

• We’ll all start with $1000 from week 1 as apposed to the starting $500 from previous years.
                                  • Last year, some guys questioned why the competition did’nt take in the playoffs and Superbowl – this year the competition will run from week 1 through to the Superbowl
                                  • There will be more questions/more forecasting options each week to open the competition more and generally make it more interesting for all, and to further test our own skill and forcasting abilities.

The Mock Gambling Competiton is a part gambling part predicting part forecasting competition, Each and every member will start with fictious $1000 (Increased from $500 last year). Within that starting $1000, you bid/gamble as much as you feel you wish too call on
                                  2) Following the Rams spread there will be a number of questions and/or some forecast/predictions which if you call correct will gain you more $$$$. Of course by the end of the season(THIS YEAR TO INCLUDE THE PLAYOFFS AND SB) whoever has the most $$$$$ will be declared the winner.
                                  3) You make your bet(s)/predictions/answers by simply posting on the thread each week,the mods always make each separate weekly thread 'Sticky' so you can easily find where we are all upto.
                                  4) Week 4, 8, 12 and 16 i will set 'Bonus questions/predictions' thus giving players who are lagging behind the chance to catch up.
                                  5) To be anywhere near successful you will need to take part almost every week throughout the season.
                                  6) The winner, apart from having bragging rights, does get a small jesture from the Mods, T-shirt or pen something small. etc etc
                                  7) It is free to enter, open to each and everyone of the Clan and taken serious albeit having fun and enjoyment along the way.
                                  8) The overall...
                                  -08-27-2008, 08:14 AM
                                • JackieSlater
                                  by JackieSlater
                                  MOCK GAMBLING 2011/12

Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and girls after spending much of the summer ‘hiding’ i here by announce the opening up and start of this years Clanram's Mock Gambling competition for 2011/12

This will be the 6th season of the Mock Gambling I’ve run so before i start just a quick recap from last years competiton – and for this year, due to time and personnal issues the results thread each Tuesday will be cut back and only show the basic information.

Last years winner and defending champion – TheBritishRam- Runner up was LA Ram, and 3rd – Ramsanddodgers - Hope to see TheBritishRam return to defend his title.

45 Clanram members were involved in the competition last year, it'll be nice to see that number increase.

• We’ll all start with a fictious $1000
                                  • The competition will run through the playoffs and end on the Superbowl weekend.

The Mock Gambling Competiton is a part gambling part predicting part forecasting competition, Each and every member will start with fictious $1000 within that starting $1000, you bid/gamble as much as you feel you wish too call on
                                  8) The overall winner of the competion for this season will be given their own unique Avatar/Sig Icon in which they can display for all to see in every post they make...
                                  -08-31-2011, 01:18 PM
                                • JackieSlater
                                  Return of the MOCK GAMBLING Competition for 07/08
                                  by JackieSlater
                                  MOCK GAMBLING 07/08

Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and girls i here announce the opening up and start of this years Clanram's Mock Gambling competition for 2007/08.

Before i start just a quick recap from last years competiton -

Last years winner and defending champion - Ramsbruce (won by $5600 ) - Runner up was Richbert88, and 3rd LA RAM. Hope to see Ramsbruce return to defend his title.

39 Clanram members were involved in the competition last year, it'll be nice to see that number increase.

The Mock Gambling Competiton is a part Gambling part predicting part forecasting competition, Each and every member will start with fictious $500 (Increased from $250 last year). Within that starting $500, you bid/gamble as much as you feel you wish too call on
                                  1) Outcome of the Rams game each week(Spead included)
                                  2) Following the Rams spread there will be a number of questions and/or some forecast/predictions which if you call correct will gain you more $$$$. Of course by the end of week 17 whoever has the most $$$$$ will be declared the winner.
                                  3) You make your bet/predictions/answers by simply posting on the thread each week,the mods always make each separate weekly thread 'Sticky' so you can easily find where we are all upto.
                                  8) The overall winner of the competion for this season will be given their own unique Avatar/Sig Icon in which they can display for all to see in every post they make on the forum.

Rules and guidelines to help you along

1) Generally there is NO rules set in stone in which i adhere too, it's all done on a fair, honest and most of all common sense system. The only 1 rule i stick to is that any Bets/posts/predictions posted after the deadline each week are declared void.
                                  2) Each member starts Week 1 with a fictious $500, it's upto each and everyone on how you spend the $$$$. If you miss Week 1 starting on Week 2 you'll receive $400, Week 3 - $300, Week 4 - $200, Week 5 $100, Week 6 onwards $50. etc etc
                                  3) If your $$$$$ reaches $0, You are only ledgeable...
                                  -08-29-2007, 09:00 AM
                                • JackieSlater
                                  by JackieSlater
                                  MOCK GAMBLING 2011/12

Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and girls after spending much of the summer ‘hiding’ i here by announce the opening up and start of this years Clanram's Mock Gambling competition for 2011/12

In this post, you will find all the guidelines, information and help you may need to set yourself up to take part, IF you are unclear ON ANY ASPECT of the competition, by all means PM me or post in this thread and i'll answer them to the best of my abilty. T...
                                  -09-05-2011, 03:20 AM
                                Working...
                                X