• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch All Rams Games in Los Angeles, CA

Catch all the Rams games every Sunday in Los Angeles at:

Busby's East
    5364 Wilshire Blvd.
    LA, CA 90036

2 blocks West of LaBrea... Free Parking behind the bar...

Tons of great football fans... Tons of Ram Fans!!!!
    This bar is cool as hell on a Sunday morning/afternoon...

Come Hang Rams Fans!!!

Go Rams!

Re: Watch All Rams Games in Los Angeles, CA

Free wings and dollar beers for ClanRam members?

Comment

Man, I wish I lived in LA, I could go for free wings & dollar beers! I'm stuck in Maryland with every bar filled with Redskins fans saying that this is their year. I think I have heard that every year since I moved here, 16 years ago.

Comment

heck i'll drive up to wilshire for dollar beers and a Rams game. C'mon Busby.... hook us clanram up!

Comment

Sweet, now i know where to go when i'm in town. Nice suggestion Red....

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• r8rh8rmike
            5 Reasons Los Angeles Doesn't Deserve An NFL Team
            by r8rh8rmike
            5 Reasons Los Angeles Doesn’t Deserve an NFL Team

By Michael C. Jones | Yahoo! Contributor Network
            Sat, May 5, 2012

As a southern California native, this article is as painful to write as it will be for the three or so Los Angeles readers who will stumble upon it (more to come on the attention spans of southern California sports fans in a little while).

But it has to be said - Los Angeles doesn't deserve an NFL team, and there are a host of good reasons why. Though it is the second-largest media market in the United States and NFL commissioner Roger Goodell has been on record as saying that he and the league want a franchise to return to the Entertainment Capital of the World, Los Angeles has several reasons not to be a host city for the most popular professional sports league in the United States.

Note that as someone who grew up near Los Angeles, I would love for an NFL team to return to the city. I'm simply very jaded and cynical after having pro football ripped from under me during my formative years.

Here it goes:

Los Angeles is full of fair-weather fans. One of the most frustrating things about being a sports fanatic in southern California is the large number of fans who don't truly care about the home team. 'A'-listers don't make very good sports fans, and neither do people who have very little sports knowledge. Los Angeles is filled with both -- often times the two are mutually inclusive. Celebrities come to sporting events to be seen, not to cheer. Many fans care more about giveaways like the free tacos at Staples Center, than they do the outcome. The NFL would be no exception to this phenomenon in L.A.

There's too much other fun stuff to do. Hollywood, great weather, amazing mountains, and the Pacific Ocean all mean that Los Angelinos and southern Californians have a lot of non-sports related distractions surrounding them. Because of this, there is just no reason for fans to go all-in on a team that it feels like it has no loyalty to. There's too much to do to live and die with the fate of a professional football team.

Who wants another team with its own fans? The Minnesota Vikings have been rumored to make their way to L.A. if a stadium deal gets done. This franchise is nothing to get excited about for fans in California. How could the NFL expect new fans to get excited for a mediocre team with an established fan base in another region?

L.A. is a transplant city .The thing about Los Angeles is that not many of its residents are from Los Angeles. It's a city for tourists and dreamers who hope to make it big. There's nothing wrong with transplants, in fact, it's part of what makes the city so much fun. The people that are natives, however, likely have other loyalties when it comes to the NFL (more on that in a minute). The NFL is a league where fans of regional teams are often spread throughout...
            -05-06-2012, 11:05 AM
          • RAMMAN68
            ANA Angels
            by RAMMAN68
            That's Anaheim Angels of Los Angeles, California.

Any way, any Halo fans out there? I would like to get your take on the upcoming season.
            -02-08-2007, 10:30 AM
          • dgr828
            Los Angeles: Got Rams?
            by dgr828
            For 13 years Los Angelenos have stuggled during the football season while their beloved Rams are on loan to the city of Saint Louis.
            The highlight of the year in LA is the pre-season. All Rams pre-season games are shown on local television. The Rams 13-10 victory over the Viking, in the MetroDome was broadcast live on channel 13 (KCOP - MY 13!).

In this Saturdays game, the Rams hosts the San Diego Chargers (August 18, 5PM PST), that will be Nationally Televised on CBS.
            In Los Angeles that means channel 2 (KCBS).
            Los Angelenos set your TIVO's!
            -08-12-2007, 06:52 PM
          • dgr828
            Los Angeles Angels sweeps the Team from the city of Angels
            by dgr828
            The Los Angeles Dodgers are feeling the blues, after going up against a Hell-ish Angels team over the weekend. Will the real baseball team from Los Angeles, Please stand up!
            Well, the Los Angeles Angels (of Anaheim) made their case in a sweep of Los Angeles' other baseball team, the Los Angeles Dodgers (of Chavez Ravine).
            Los Angeles Angels improves its record to (27-18) 1st place in AL WEST.
            Los Angeles Dodgers fall to (25-19) 1st place in the NL WEST.
            -05-20-2007, 05:16 PM
          • DRom
            question ---- would the Rams move to los angeles?
            by DRom
            is this forum friendly to folks that would like the Rams back in LA (and back in the old uni's?)

O U T
            dan
            -09-28-2008, 03:54 PM
          Working...
          X