Good Luck today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Luck today

I hate your team with a passion, but I miss the intensity of the rivalry our franchises established earlier this decade.

Here's to another nail-biter!

Re: Good Luck today

I hate your team with a passion
    Right back at you.

Comment

I'm hoping for a Ram's blowout, but glad you stopped by Hopefully our teams will be more competitive soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Walrus View Post
        I hate your team with a passion, but I miss the intensity of the rivalry our franchises established earlier this decade.

Well today we won't have to worry about a nail bitter, but I think the intensity will be back, you guys should win today hands down, but hopefully we can stay within 14pts. I'm actually excited to see what your offense will look like with the addition to T.J. whosyamama, Hass has never had a QB of this caliber to throw to, so this should be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Walrus View Post

hey,we hate your team right back,but they have played some great games in the past lets hope they have a good one today,no injuries.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Jag A Holic 54
            Good Luck Today
            by Jag A Holic 54
            I would like to wish the Rams good luck today. I am a Jaguar fan who was very good friends with Rammiegirl (Denise Porter). As I sit at the game today my thoughts will be with Denise and I will be thinking about how much she loved this message board and her love for her team. We miss you Denise.
            -10-18-2009, 06:14 AM
          • The Don Killuminati
            wow....you guys sure shut me up today huh?
            by The Don Killuminati
            all I can say is: :confused:

well, good game rams, good luck in the playoffs and congrats on the win today. I hope you guys slaughter Seattle (thats who you play, right?) because Mike Holmgren is a douchtard

if theres any consolation I can take while my team backs into the playoffs with 2 straight loses, its the fact that thanks to the Rams making us 10-6 (instead of 11-5), we might move up a few slots in the NFL Draft this april past the Broncos (10-6) and Packers (10-6)

have fun, im out :king:
            -01-02-2005, 04:36 PM
          • RamsFanSam
            What went wrong today:
            by RamsFanSam
            Chip didn't fire Ziggyhan (or is it Lingmut?) before the game.

That is all.
            -09-21-2008, 04:14 PM
          • ColtsFan in CA
            Good Game guys
            by ColtsFan in CA
            Thanks so much for taking The Jags down today
            was a great game good luck the rest of the way.

-10-30-2005, 01:56 PM
          • swatter555
            A statement game from the Rams today
            by swatter555
            The statement was "we suck"
            -10-16-2011, 02:06 PM
          Working...
          X