Directv Customers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Directv Customers

if you have directv then you will be able to watch all of todays games for free on a trial offer. so the rams game will be on at 3:15 on channel 715.

Related Topics

Collapse

• LA Rammer
    How do you watch Ram's games?
    by LA Rammer
    Of what I know there is Direct TV $320.00, you get all games (excluding blackouts) and NFL Rewind $40, which plays games 1-3 hours after they have been played. Direct TV is a little expensive, hence my question how do you watch Ram's games?

BTW Direct TV is allowing free viewing this Sunday as a promo.
    -09-08-2010, 09:08 AM
    Rams Game Is On Directv AT 6:00
    by Guest
    Mid Atlantic Sports (MASN) Network (Alternate) channel 671. shows it from 6:30 -12:30 so the timing is kinda odd. Pregame starts at 6:00

But that's supposed to be it, otherwise It will only be on NFL Net. I dont know many cable company's that will carry that channel, let alone the alternate channel.
    -08-23-2008, 11:38 AM
  • RamsFanSam
    Aaaaarrrrrrruuuuuuuggggggghhhhh!!!
    by RamsFanSam
    3 to 3, 10:17 in the 2nd, and I have to watch the game on NFL.com game center! Life is not fair! I want to SEE the game!!!!

:upset:
    -08-12-2004, 05:33 PM
  • txramsfan
    Current TV Channel
    by txramsfan
    Has anyone else checked this channel out? It's an Al Gore project, which really surprised me, but it's a great new and provocative tv channel that may be a view to how television is produced in the future. It's fresh, entertaining, and overall a great new way to watch television.
    -12-06-2005, 08:34 AM
  • RamDez
    what channel is the Rams game on
    by RamDez
    what channel is the Rams game on TV?

Help please
    -09-17-2006, 12:33 PM
Working...
X