Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone else see Bulger try to fight that defender?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone else see Bulger try to fight that defender?

I can't find a repeat clip of it but, it was right after he tried to run it himself and didn't dive before the tackle (I think he was pissed). I would have to say that was probably the most entertaining part of the game. He actually threw his arms up. I wish they wouldn't have stopped him cause I would have loved to see Marc kick his ass. LOL.

Re: Did anyone else see Bulger try to fight that defender?

That is one of those plays that as a fan, I will never forget ....

Comment

I LOVED it...finally the fire we've been wanting....hope he keeps it up.

Comment

I will never forget that. The biggest showcase of courage and leadership I've seen.

Comment

Can somebody give me a link to this?

I probably fell asleep

Comment

Originally posted by Mooselini View Post
            I will never forget that. The biggest showcase of courage and leadership I've seen.
            BS MOOSE!! Just like Serena, Bulger lost his cool after getting popped in the mouth and beat down all day, all of sudden, late, Bulger tries to show some emotion! He looked like a joke, actually...anyways JAX was the one that really hit him on that play.
            Courage and leadership.......PLEASE!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dgr828 View Post
              BS MOOSE!! Just like Serena, Bulger lost his cool after getting popped in the mouth and beat down all day, all of sudden, late, Bulger tries to show some emotion! He looked like a joke, actually...anyways JAX was the one that really hit him on that play.
              Courage and leadership.......PLEASE!
              I was wrong, this is the dumbest, yet most comical, post I've ever read....

Comment

Are you guys friggin kidding me? You mean where Bulger gets up from the pile, tries to throw the ball at the guy but losses it, and then proceeds to wave his arms in a slapity slap motion as he back peddles? Yeah, he really showed that ball a lessen. I've seen meaner moves at a blue light sale at K-mart between two women over the bargain bin! Here, for those of you that missed it, this is what basically happened.....

YouTube - Cat Fight
                Last edited by bigredman; -09-13-2009, 05:18 PM.

Comment

i wasnt able to watch the game. can some one please get a video on here, i cant picture marc doing anything like what you guys have been saying

Comment

It's not Bulger wanting to "fight" ...

It's the fact that he didn't slide like a wuss, took a hard hit, and got up and showed some fire ...

Jackson did that last year and got tons of praise ....

Speaking of Jax, he layed some heavy wood on a block on that play. It's about time ...

Comment

It was more frustration than fire on his part. I can understand the frustration, but he is no pugilist and should not attempt it either...

Comment

Originally posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
                        It's not Bulger wanting to "fight" ...

It's the fact that he didn't slide like a wuss, took a hard hit, and got up and showed some fire ...

Jackson did that last year and got tons of praise ....

Speaking of Jax, he layed some heavy wood on a block on that play. It's about time ...
                        i agree. some of you guys didn't watch the game. Be quiet.

Comment

To be fair, Bulger at least got angry, but it was comical the way he came out of that pile with the ball butterflying out of his hands and his flailing arms slapping at the air and ball tumbling between them.

Comment

Originally posted by bigredman View Post
                            Are you guys friggin kidding me? You mean where Bulger gets up from the pile, tries to throw the ball at the guy but losses it, and then proceeds to wave his arms in a slapity slap motion as he back peddles? Yeah, he really showed that ball a lessen. I've seen meaner moves at a blue light sale at K-mart between two women over the bargain bin! Here, for those of you that missed it, this is what basically happened.....

YouTube - Cat Fight
                            WHile a funny post, we'll have to agree to disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
                              I was wrong, this is the dumbest, yet most comical, post I've ever read....
                              Once again, it [email protected]#%$^&**#!!!
                              sigpic

Comment