Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want everyone who belongs to the CLAN to put input in this thread!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want everyone who belongs to the CLAN to put input in this thread!!!!

I want everyone to put feedback into this please just out of curiousity to see the morale of the board after the game.

1) What do we really make of this loss today?

2) Our the Rams that bad or is the Seahawks that good?

3) Can the Rams grind out some o-ffense...

Re: I want everyone who belongs to the CLAN to put input in this thread!!!!

1) We're in for some growing pains. So far in 2009, we are the first and only team to have been shut out. Our only solace is that we won't be playing anymore games at Qwest Field this season.

2) I was unimpressed with the Seahawks. They got the ball inside the 20 on the first play of the game. They couldn't capitalize. The Seahawks' possessions in the 1st quarter went interception, three-and-out, fumble, interception. When a team plays that poorly, they deserve to lose. Unfortunately, the Rams were unable to give them their just desserts.

3) I sure hope so.

Comment

Originally posted by bruce4life View Post
      I saw a Defense who played better than i expected. And they were excellent before the 12 men on the field penalty which killed our momentum. Offensively when we did get momentum going Cogs killed it.

The Rams are that bad on the pass rush FOR NOW. And offensively we need to block a blitz better.

) Can the Rams grind out some o-ffense...
      if our WRs can get initial seperation Bulger can get quick passes out which will open up wholes in the run game and you know what action jackson can do with a whole.

Comment

I am going to use this for all 3 questions

The Rams are not that good right now.

Comment

1) What do we really make of this loss today? We need some work, but I think with some adjustments we can keep the offense on the field longer and that will keep us close.

2) Our the Rams that bad or is the Seahawks that good? I really feel the hags were that good, especially their fans. Teams are going to have a tough time playing there.

3) Can the Rams grind out some o-ffense... Next week we should be able to see more productivity. Only thing that concerns me is how long it takes this offense to get started.
          LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Comment

I'll be honest: I'm discouraged. 28-0 speaks for itself. I envisioned us playing a whole helluva lot better than we did today- even if it meant playing well in defeat- but what I saw instead was a team poorly prepared. Ten penalties, including one that effectively killed the game (12 men on the field). Personal fouls and poor poise. And guys who appeared to have cartoon bubbles with question marks above their helmets on offense. Today was an extension of the last two seasons.

The Rams tend to bring out the best in their opponents. Seattle is average and didn't impress me much. They will be lucky to win 8 games.

I certainly hope this team can play some consistent, competitive football before long. It is obvious they have a long way to go.

Comment

I want everyone to put feedback into this please just out of curiousity to see the morale of the board after the game.

1) What do we really make of this loss today?...
              It's going to be a long season. Another secod half meltdown very similar to the ones under Loserhan. Lynch just might be right, we just dont have much talent. Atogwe is awesome and Wade looks good too. Bartell didnt seem to play very well today. Seemed like we had more effort in the first half but we did that a lot last year too.

2) Our the Rams that bad or is the Seahawks that good?...
              No the Rams are that bad. We may be the worst team in the league in my opinion.

Not untill this offensive line either opens some holes or picks up some blitzes.
              Aim high Willis, Aim High!

Comment

1) What do we really make of this loss today? I didn't expect to be blanked, but I didnt expect to win either. I have to give this new management at least two years, that's what I gave Loserhan.

2) Are the Rams that bad or are the Seahawks that good? Our Rams were that bad.

3) Can the Rams grind out some o-ffense... Hmmm not with stupid mistakes and not without having a better game plan.
                "The disappointment of losing is huge!"

Jack Youngblood

Comment

Just cause you asked so nice!

1. The Rams are 0-1.

2. The Rams are that bad.

3. Better days are a coming.
                  Semper Fi!

Comment

Honestly, I was devastated. I was really disappointed, I thought we'd see a brand new team. I know this organization is going through a major change, and it's going to take awhile to rebuild but seeing that it was against the Seahawks who I hate with a passion, and to be shut out by them, it made my stomach turn. The D has more than a few bright spots, but isn't good enough to win our games, especially without any offense whatsoever.

2) Are the Rams that bad or are the Seahawks that good?

I really doubt the Seahawks are that good. The Rams are just that bad, unfortunately. Good teams capitalize on turnovers...they punish their opponents. We kept them in the game. We could've been up by at least 21 points in the first quarter.

I don't know. There's certainly promise, I liked what I saw when Bulger had time to throw. The penalties, the holding, the false starts, they killed the offensive drives, so it's hard to determine whether or not this offense is any good...
                    Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Comment

Yep. That pretty much sums it up, Richbert. I'll second that. My opinion exactly.

I GUARANTEE you Spags won't put up w/ this for long. Maybe not next week for us either, but by the end of the season, we'll all see a team we can be proud of. Btw, bet Cogs isn't here next Sunday. There's a positive right there.
                      If a team won their division seven straight times, that would be a NFL record. Now add on that team did it with seven different QB's in seven straight years,that record is unbeatable. To do that feat, you must of had a great Defense. Jack Youngblood was the captain of that defense.

Comment

1. Too many stupid penalties *cough*incognito*cough*

2. Right now...yeah we are that bad. We have potential, but theres gonna be more bad before we start see'ing the good.

3. I think so, but it will require more dedication on offenses part. I dont think we commited fully to the run at all today.

Comment

The Rams are in rebuilding mode, no doubt about it. It doesn't look
                          like the Rams are gonna enjoy a quick sweet turnaround like BAL, MIA, & ATL did last
                          year. But I think when all is said and done Spags will restore a winning culture.

Rams are that bad. The O was abismal, and its not like Seattle's D is badass.
                          D made some great turnovers in the 1st but got torched the next three quarters.

Not if the line keeps playing like that, Bulger doesn't make big plays, receivers don't get great seperation and drop balls, Jackson doesn't find running room, etc, etc.

Comment

1) What do we really make of this loss today? we have lots of work to do with the offense

2) Our the Rams that bad or is the Seahawks that good? we are in the process of turning it around. seattle is better

3) Can the Rams grind out some o-ffense... we better!!

Comment

I think we drafted great.(On Defense)
                              No, I do not think the Hawks are really good.

I think the one vet that SHOULD have been cut is Cogs.

I think with Cogs, and the 12th man, (At Quest none the less), destroyed us.

The O-Line has to get better, and I do believe if that happens: Marc, Jax,and especially Avery will shine.

The D is very good, but I think the whole team has issues with moral.

I also saw many calls NOT made against The Hawks.

So the moral of my story is that our 12th man, was not a Hawks 12th man.

Comment

Working...
                              X