Boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boy

am I going to take a lot of crap at work for the next week.

Re: Boy

Originally posted by Mooselini View Post
    am I going to take a lot of crap at work for the next week.
    in Arizona? least we still unbeaten at home bro...

and of course...least we have won a SB..

Comment

what about me for this week... living in DC area, they will have a field day of saying how easy the upcoming game will be. Since the redskin at least scored on the Gaints.

Comment

Tell me about it... I'm A bartender at a sports bar full of Niners fans!:|

Comment

Originally posted by sunflame View Post
          what about me for this week... living in DC area, they will have a field day of saying how easy the upcoming game will be. Since the redskin at least scored on the Gaints.
          Just remind them of last year, that should shut em up!

Comment

the phone calls already started at my house, as soon as the game ended, I usually don't answer the phone on sunday evenings, atleast not for the last couple of years i haven't..

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• MikeB1603
              You really care about the Rams?
              by MikeB1603
              This week against the ***** could be a proving time for Linehan. The 9ers have won 3 in a row and are streaking while also looking like their transition stage has ended or begun to show results. Meanwhile us Rams have lost 5 in a row and are looking like a team with a new face. But even though we are not as well prepared as the ***** (their system has been in place a very beneficially longer time than ours, as well as most of the rest of the league, the NFL keep in mind, not some amateur easy to win league), we still know that this is a rivalry, this is Rams-9ers. So whatever we are doing now to progress, it takes a back seat for a week. But, I foresee a very dead crowd at the dome, a very unhappy uninterested crowd that makes it seem to be a less important game because we are in a slump. That has to be so unmotivating for all the players (and don't try to fool yourself in thinking that because they are proffesional athletes that makes them impervious to something like crowd atmosphere). I hadn't planned on attending this game but I am finding tickets and am bringing friends to cheer them on. It may help, it may not, but I'm gonna do what I can as a fan.
              -11-20-2006, 05:33 AM
            • ZiaRam
              My World: Five Stages of Rams' Fans' Grief
              by ZiaRam
              by Patty Hsieh

Yes, it's another week without a win.

Yes, the Washington Redskins delivered the Rams yet another painful loss on Sunday.

And yes, that keeps the Rams winless. We can all wishfully think the numbers were somehow reversed, but the fact of the matter is the Rams are 0-4.

We have to come to grips with that reality, do we not?

If I were a therapist or psychiatrist I'd ask, "But how does that make you feel?"

Well, let's go through the progression of emotions Rams fans are experiencing, shall we?

Stage One: Denial
              Dictionary.com's definition of denial: "An assertion that something said, believed, alleged, etc., is false."

"I can't believe the Rams are 0-4!"

Some fans are in a state of shock and not understanding what happened. Things just don't make any sense.

Didn't the Rams go undefeated in the preseason? The pundits say the preseason doesn't mean anything and the record should be ignored. I agreed with them but many went ahead and drank the Kool-Aid anyway.

It wasn't pretty at times, but they at least moved the ball down the field and put up 10 total touchdowns and six field goals. Those four wins did happen, right? Or was all that just an aberration?

Fans aren't the only ones in denial though. When asked if he's noticed any bad body language from quarterback Sam Bradford, head coach Steve Spagnuolo replied, "Did I see any? I have not."

Just go back to Sunday's game. It's written all over Bradford's face and the way he's gimping to the sideline. He's had more than just the proverbial wind knocked out of him. Even after the game Bradford admits the losses are getting to him: "A little bit. Yeah, I'm not going to lie. It is getting frustrating."

Spags might not be able or want to see it, but the fans do. We see it.
              Stage Two: Anger

"A strong feeling of displeasure and belligerence aroused by a wrong; wrath; ire."
              You would not believe some of the hate tweets Rams players received after the game on Sunday. Fans have the right to express their feelings. I'm not denying that, but you can't cross the line between the player and the plays they make (or not make in these cases).

I can't share the worst of them here, but I was in shock at how low supposed fans went to vent their anger. Too bad some of them don't use proper grammar or spelling (we cleaned it up here so as not to embarrass anyone). That would make their point come across more civilized, right?

For example,

"NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!!"

"That's great you can be so happy after a shameful display on Sunday. You're a good example of why we lose. #ramswhodontcare"

"Hey @Austin_Pettis are you too retarded too call Fair Catch?...
              -10-04-2011, 11:11 PM
            • AvengerRam_old
              Arch Enemies (Week 2): San Francisco Niners
              by AvengerRam_old
              No rest for the weary.

ITS WHINER WEEK!

(Niner fans, please read the "Arch Enemies" rules thread before you post here.)
              -09-10-2007, 07:48 AM
            • RamsInfiniti
              What is wrong with the fans?
              by RamsInfiniti
              I would assume that most of the posters on this board are truly diehard and would go to the game at whatever cost, if at all possible ...

With that said ...

What is wrong with the fans in St. Louis?

1300 tickets still left? We are only 1 game into the season and the "fans" are giving up? I realize that for the majority of the third quarter and all of the first quarter, we play like horsecrap against the Panthers. Problem was, I saw fans leaving in the third quarter!!

I don't live in St. Louis. I live way down in Alabama and I got a chance to finally come to the game last year against the *****. I was amazed at how QUIET the dome was. Where is the passion? Where is the fight?

I don't understand how there could possibly still be tickets available! Nothing would stop me from going to the game, especially if I could get tickets for cheap. I wish I was able to drive to St. Louis this weekend, but it's just not possible ...

WE NEED SOME NOISE IN THE DOME THIS WEEK! The morale is this team is seemingly low, and we need a 12th man. Come on!

I might be the biggest homer ever, but I am sitting down, jumping around, screaming, and yelling at my TV every week, whether we are 6-2 or 1-7. I feel that I am a real fan, and I will support this team, every week, until I die. As a matter of fact, I haven't missed a single game in 6 years now, and sometimes it's hard to find a way to get them out of market. Now I have DirecTV, so I see em all, but I can't tell you how many crackshack bars I've been to in an effort to support my Rams ....

REMEMBER!!! We were 4-1 last year and lost several in a row. It's still early, and we can turn this around just as well: I have no doubt we'll rebound against the ***** ...

Rams 20, ***** 17 ...
              -09-12-2007, 08:26 AM
            • theodus69
              Take it easy!!!!
              by theodus69
              This my fellow fans is week 1. last year we thought after week 1 that we had a defense......Remember? And then week 2 came and the D sucked again! Sunday We lost Pace and that seemed to be a turning point.
              Goldberg was ripped a new A-hole. So with week 2 on the rise we have the Niners. And they are coming hard. Week one can be a little off and week 2 can show the true colors.
              So if we lose to the whiners, start looking to your fantasy Hockey picks cause we will be in a deep hole after week 2. But don't jump ship yet. Rams in a landslide over the Whiners. You heard it here first.........I think.
              Let's keep the love and watch our boys make Game 1 a fluke.
              12-4 is still in the works!!!!!!!
              -09-12-2007, 08:55 AM
            Working...
            X