A Question About Martz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Question About Martz

I love touchdowns, you can never have enough, but does Mike Martz need a new touchdown celebration technique??

Re: A Question About Martz

Dude...I can't say I've seen a technique...other than maybe a total blank face or two arms in the air like he just made a field goal...what technique to date do you speak of?

Comment

I think you're right on with the technique being referred to, viper.

Comment

Dude...I can't say I've seen a technique...other than maybe a total blank face or two arms in the air like he just made a field goal...what technique to date do you speak of?
        The dorky one.

Comment

Originally posted by r8rh8rmike
          I love touchdowns, you can never have enough, but does Mike Martz need a new touchdown celebration technique??
          It is pretty funny to watch him when he even surprises himself.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• RamWraith
            Question for Martz critics and supporters
            by RamWraith
            Now that the draft is over and training camp is the next big event. What do you all feel Martz must do to prove his worth to this team? How successful must he be to retain his job?? What are your expectation for this team?

A lot of you have asked for Martz's head on a platter, and you may get that after this season. As a Martz supporter, I want to know what the guy must prove this season to not get roasted.
            -05-03-2005, 05:03 AM
          • majorram
            A question on HAZ and MARTZ??? TOGETHER
            by majorram
            Heres a question do you think that would win over the Fans, if HAZ was hired and Martz came in as the OC....??????????????????

I would just love that combo, man thats won me over...

and I'm getting the feeling that HAZ WILL get the job.....I just feel it, could be wrong BUT.....

steve
            -01-09-2009, 03:23 AM
          • HUbison
            Where would we be without Martz?
            by HUbison
            I saw an interesting question posted over at the PD board (I was slumming.....and yes I showered before returning here), and thought I would ask a similar question for everyone here.......

If Martz were never a coach for the Rams.....
            1. What would this team look like now?
            2. What would the '99-'05 era have turned out to be?
            -01-03-2006, 09:24 AM
          • GasBag
            How long before Martz ruins Rams?
            by GasBag
            Forum rules:

"By clicking the Agree button, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws."

You might consider this as obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws, but is intended as a legitimate question for those that care the most about the Rams.

How long will you allow Martz to run down the Rams before you insist he be fired?
            -09-07-2001, 07:04 AM
          • majorram
            Mike Martz
            by majorram
            Yep i I know I might get thrown out the building for asking this question..... BUT how about it guys.....I just loved the guy and was sad how it ended... with Ziggy OUT and Billy pulling the cords and suppling the players, would YOU like him back...I have to say i miss him...

steve
            -12-23-2008, 01:56 AM
          Working...
          X