Good game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good game

Seahawks fan here. All I can say about yesterday was wow. Good game though, much improvement in Coaching...
    By the way, I am also from Seahawkblue.com =))

I figure our next meeting will be harsh. Heres to a good season Ram fans!!!

Re: Good game

Thanks, and I agree..8|

Comment

Thanks for being a good character.

Best of luck to your Hawks my friend. Maybe next time the outcome will be opposite!

Comment

I am here to say the same thing! I felt going in that the hawks would win big, but not because they are the far superior team! I felt that the Rams changes were going to take longer than the hawks changes were going to take. I saw good things from the rams even in that loss, and to be hoinest the rams played in one of the toughest places to play so this might make their growing pains a bit shorter. Anyway I plan on checking in here throughout the season as I like to talk ball and you guys, and gals, seem pretty cool

Comment

Originally posted by kegger56 View Post
          I am here to say the same thing! I felt going in that the hawks would win big, but not because they are the far superior team! I felt that the Rams changes were going to take longer than the hawks changes were going to take. I saw good things from the rams even in that loss, and to be hoinest the rams played in one of the toughest places to play so this might make their growing pains a bit shorter. Anyway I plan on checking in here throughout the season as I like to talk ball and you guys, and gals, seem pretty cool
          You guys are my favorite Seahawk fans. haha

It was a tough game, you saw it in the players. Especially Bulger. He almost had a baby out there. haha

Comment

I'll check in here during the season cause I have a very good freind (watchdog) who is a rams fan, and because the people here so far like to just talk ball! I can say that I defiantely pull for the Rams against the other NFC west teams cause I still have yet to actually meet a bad rams fan, in person that is ;) Oh yeah, I am also 1 of the original seahawkblue members and all those OSB (Original Seahawk Blue) are just like me in terms of respect and talking ball. Trust me I will never blindly defend all seahawk fans as being worth a ****e!
            Last edited by kegger56; -09-15-2009, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hass2Housh View Post
              Seahawks fan here. All I can say about yesterday was wow. Good game though, much improvement in Coaching...
              By the way, I am also from Seahawkblue.com =))

I figure our next meeting will be harsh. Heres to a good season Ram fans!!!
              Thanks but no thanks we played a terrible game. Your team looks pretty decent.
              Last edited by jjigga3000; -09-15-2009, 10:28 AM.

Comment

I have to admit... its posts like that that make it hard to hate Hawks fans.

No go and kick the Whiner's tails.

Comment

Kegger, NorIDHawka81 from SEAHAWKBLUE bud!!! =)) Good to see a friendly face among the tons of Rams fans here....

Comment

Originally posted by Hass2Housh View Post
                    Kegger, NorIDHawka81 from SEAHAWKBLUE bud!!! =)) Good to see a friendly face among the tons of Rams fans here....
                    An educated opinion kegger56,
                    Thanks for that

Comment

I'm not a hater and can appreciate any and every team, well except the Cowboys!

Comment

I'm not a hater and can appreciate any and every team, well except the Cowboys!
                        Gotta like a guy that understands that Cowboys aren't America's team; they're America's affliction.

Kinda like crabs (no, not the kind you eat with melted butter) or American Idol.

Sorry to hear about Hill being out for so long but I think you guys will be fine.

More than fine enough, I hope, to kick some Whiner butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Azul e Oro View Post
                          Gotta like a guy that understands that Cowboys aren't America's team; they're America's affliction.

Kinda like crabs (no, not the kind you eat with melted butter) or American Idol.

Sorry to hear about Hill being out for so long but I think you guys will be fine.

More than fine enough, I hope, to kick some Whiner butt.
                          Yeah I really hope to shut the niners up! Yeah Hill out sucks, but Herring came in and more than held his own and we resigned DD lewis who was a starter for us in 05'. I want to wish you guys good luck this week as well as I think the entire league has glossed over us both. They already want to label the rams as the worst team in the league, of course they didn't actually watch the game Sunday. You have work to do, but I really believe that last Sunday was very good for your team! Qwest is the loudest place to play in the NFL (can be argued but it has been shown to hit 133dbs) so the next road game will pale in comparison. You made mistakes that we took advantage of which will show up in game film. That is how you learn and get better. I think it's now on spags shoulder to get the team to calm down (too many emotional penalties) and learn from the last game. If the rams do this (still to be seen as it's only been one game) they WILL SURPRISE MANY A TEAM!!!!!

Comment